We are proud to support Xplor International in their mission to provide the industry’s premier educational event
Toronto, ON (PRWEB) March 30, 2016
Crawford Technologies will introduce and demonstrate five new solutions at the 'Xploration 16 Customer Communications Conference’ in Orlando from April 5-7, 2016 at the Caribe Royale Orlando in Florida. Xplor International is the world’s premier educational and informational event for professionals in the electronic document industry.
The five new CrawfordTech solutions that will be demonstrated at booth #6 include:
- Voiceye Maker for Operations Express: New technology that enables people with visual or cognitive impairment to read text from printed documents using a free smartphone app
- Accessibility Express: Leveraging MasterONE, Crawfordtech’s game-changing architecture for for creating accessible documents, Accessibility Express provides a total solution that includes all of the tools needed to create Accessible PDF, add Voiceye barcodes to paper documents, and deliver all traditional alternate formats
- QA in the Cloud: A secure cloud-based automated testing framework to eliminate costly errors in customer-facing documents
- PRO Inkjet Express: A modular and scalable software solution that gives organizations powerful tools to quickly migrate transactional print workloads to high-speed color inkjet presses. This allows organizations to implement an automated end-to-end production workflow and fully leverage the capabilities of their inkjet presses efficiently and cost effectively.
- Signed PDF: Applies a digital signature to documents to provide an additional layer of protection beyond PDF passwords, giving documents additional security and preventing tampering of important documents such as statements, certificates, policies, trade confirmations and tax receipts
“We are proud to support Xplor International in their mission to provide the industry’s premier educational event,” said Ernie Crawford, President of Crawford Technologies.
“It is a great opportunity for attendees to learn from our executives, managers and technical experts as they share their expertise in the educational sessions and panels. It’s a great opportunity for attendees to see our newest developments that are leading the evolution of the industry.”
Experts from CrawfordTech will participate in three different educational sessions including:
Meeting Accessible Document Delivery with High Speed Accessible Transforms
Speakers: Dennis Quon, Jenn Goulden and Greg Orton from ‘Iowa Student Loan’
Tuesday, April 5, 8:30 a.m. to 9:20 a.m. (Bonaire 2)
Omni Channel: It’s More Than Just Electronic Versus Print
Speaker: Scott Baker
Tuesday, April 5, 2 pm. to 2:50 p.m. (Bonaire 1)
So I Bought a Print Stream Compare Utility – Now What?
Speaker: Ernie Crawford
Wednesday, April 6, 8:30 a.m. to 9:20 a.m. (Bonaire 2)
As a Platinum sponsor, CrawfordTech will be co-sponsoring the Xploration 16 Happy Hour and transportation to Universal’s CityWalk on Wednesday, April 6, 2016.
For more information about the ‘Xploration 16 Customer Communications Conference’, please click here.
About Xplor International
Xplor International is a worldwide, not-for-profit professional association that consists of thousands of users and suppliers of the products and services that create, modify and deliver customized information using a wide variety of document technologies. The association provides educational products and programs for its members and the industry at large through conferences, meetings and annual events. Xplor International has its worldwide headquarters in Lutz, Florida, with affiliated offices around the world.
About Crawford Technologies
Crawford Technologies is an award-winning, worldwide leader in print-stream conversions, document re-engineering, high-volume document workflow, document accessibility and archiving software solutions. For 20 years, Crawford Technologies has expanded its solution offerings in Customer Communications Management (CCM), Enterprise Output Management (EOM), Enterprise Content Management (ECM) and Document Accessibility markets. CrawfordTech is dedicated to helping organizations improve their customer communications delivery systems so people can receive their documents in their format and channel of preference.
For media and other enquiries please contact the CrawfordTech Press Office:
North America Tel: +1-416-923-0080
UK Tel: +44 (0)20 3289 4724