Half Moon Bay, CA (PRWEB) April 06, 2016
FIT Studio, Half Moon Bay’s leading health and fitness studio, today announced it is offering its innovative ReBoot@ FIT program to the entire coastside community. Beginning on April 25, coastsiders have the option of participating in a virtual ReBoot program to get fit for the summer at no cost, or joining the full, in-person program at a significantly reduced rate. Anyone may register at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/fitreboot.
“FIT Studio believes everyone deserves an opportunity to be healthier and happier,” says FIT Studio owner Jodi Miller. “Until now, it has been difficult to impossible for many people to participate in nutritional programs due to cost and time constraints. FIT aims to help the community overcome this hurdle by offering everybody complimentary online access to ReBoot@ FIT.”
Developed at FIT Studio, ReBoot@ FIT is a way of eating -- not a diet. While the program lasts 28 days, many people adhere to it for months and years to come. Benefits of ReBoot include:
● Increasing participants’ health and vitality by changing their relationship with food - mentally and physically. Weight loss and loss of inches are the inevitable result.
● Helping participants determine which foods create inflammation and discomfort in their bodies and which foods make their bodies feel and look their best.
● Resetting participants’ approach to eating and hydration and eliminating the nutrient-poor foods they just don't need in their lives.
● Providing a supportive and positive group environment to help participants succeed.
● Keeping participants accountable and supporting them throughout the process.
ReBoot@ FIT participants have not only lost weight and inches, they’ve also improved their overall health. For example, some participants have regulated their blood sugar, lowered their blood pressure, and significantly decreased their bad cholesterol levels. Many participants now sleep better, think sharper and have clearer skin.
“ReBoot@ FIT changed my life completely,” says coastside resident Michele Lowings who participated in the Fall ReBoot@ FIT program. “I lost nine inches total from my hips, waist and thighs. And, the weight that I lost (13.2lbs) was just the bonus. I’m really excited to do the ReBoot@ FIT challenge again, and I will encourage others to do the same.”
“The science of nutrition and fitness is continually evolving, and we’re keeping pace by offering much more than a typical gym,” adds Miller. “We understand it takes exercise, diet and determination for people to achieve their health and fitness goals, and this approach is reflected in our innovative programs like ReBoot@ FIT and the more than 50 classes and personal training offered at the studio.”
Free Community ReBoot
ReBoot@ FIT launches on April 25. Anyone may participate in the virtual program at no cost, which will be available at http://www.fithmb.com and includes the following:
● A downloadable overview of the ReBoot program, including which foods to eat and avoid and why throughout the 28 day program
● Downloadable recipes, which are updated weekly
New Member Offer
New FIT members may also participate in the full program at a discounted rate of $99 (a $400+ value). This program includes:
● A 30-day, unlimited FIT class pass
● The full ReBoot program:
● Ongoing personal consultation and counselling
● Weekly in-person support groups
● Weekly fitness classes only for participants
● Weekly weigh-ins and measurements
● Progress report
● Personal binder containing food guides and recipes
● Party post-program to celebrate success!
For more information please visit http://www.fithmb.com.
About FIT Studio
The winner of the Half Moon Bay Review’s Readers’ Choice Award for best fitness studio for three consecutive years, FIT Studio prides itself on providing a wide range of health and fitness programs for people of all levels, from beginners to workout warriors. The studio offers more than 50 group fitness classes per week as well as personal training by its highly experienced, certified staff. FIT is the only coastside fitness studio that offers childcare as well as a program specifically for youths. For more information visit http://www.fithmb.com.