Wall Township, NJ (PRWEB) March 31, 2016
HCS announced today their client’s full preparedness for quality reporting under the LTCH CARE Data Set Version 3.00, a new set of required measures for LTCH (Long-Term Acute Care Hospitals) effective April 1, 2016.
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) requires LTCH CARE Data Set reporting under the Long-Term Care Hospital Quality Reporting Program mandate.
HCS is dedicated to ensuring that clients can successfully report on the new measures. The HCS LTCH CARE Data Set solution guides clients in the accurate capture and reporting for these measures. Additionally, HCS will assist clients in accessing and using training materials provided by CMS for the LTCH CARE Data Set Version 3.00.
The HCS LTCH CARE Data Set solution is designed to be used as a stand-alone component or embedded within the HCS Interactant® EMR module.
Highlights of the LTCH CARE Data Set solution include:
- ACA Quality Measures collected include pressure ulcer, patient influenza vaccination status, function, and falls with major injury
- Impact Measures captured include functional status, cognitive function / changes in function, skin integrity / change in skin integrity, and incidence of major falls
- Data populated from Interactant EMR
- Comprehensive assessment scheduling
- Interrupted stay logic & data integrity edits
- Work list function to triage assessments due
- Alerts for assessment completion & submission compliance
- Tailored training based on facility / corporation needs
- Detailed reporting for Quality Assurance Programs
- Trending alerts for significant changes
- National benchmark reporting
- Tools to support the LTCH CARE Data Set coding essential for audits and appeals
- Access to subject matter experts
HCS provides an integrated clinical and financial IT platform to more than 6,000 acute, post-acute, and behavioral health facilities. Since 1969 the HCS Interactant platform has been delivering enterprise-wide and easy-to-adopt solutions for revenue cycle management, financial reporting, electronic medical records, mobile technology, and business intelligence. To learn more about Interactant, visit http://www.hcsinteractant.com or call 800-524-1038.