Tallmadge, OH (PRWEB) April 04, 2016
Summit Racing now carries Be Cool Bone Yard Series Radiators. Designed specifically for LS engine swaps, the aluminum radiators come in 10 different sizes in both crossflow and downflow designs. Best of all, the Bone Yard radiators are less expensive than direct-fit types.
One thing that’s easily overlooked when swapping a GM LS engine in an older vehicle is the radiator. The original radiator’s inlet and outlet almost never line up properly, and a radiator pirated from an LS-equipped vehicle never fits the chassis.
Bone Yard Series Radiator features include:
- Correct LS inlets and outlets
- LS 1/4” steam port
- All-aluminum construction with two rows of one inch diameter tubes
- Hand fabricated, 080” wall tanks
- Billet aluminum filler neck and drain petcock
- Downflow radiators have side mounting flanges
- Crossflow radiators designed for cradle mounting
- Made in the USA
Summit Racing Equipment