Version 7.1 delivers many new user requests, legacy customers stand to benefit, and RURO likes it when our updates are beefy.
Frederick, MD (PRWEB) April 06, 2016
RURO, Inc., a leading LIMS, and other sample management solutions provider announced the release of FreezerPro® Version 7.1, the latest version of the bestselling Sample Management Software.
- FreezerPro® Version 7.1 is the first update to the sample management software of 2016
- Much of the content featured in 7.1 expands FreezerPro’s list of supported hardware, including integration with Hamilton’s BiOS™ automated frozen storage technology.
- Users with an active Support Subscription may obtain the update for free
Since its first version almost a decade ago, FreezerPro® has offered labs a fast and cost effective way to partially automate sample check in/out and aliquoting, as well as greatly enhance data mining and reporting capability. As a “one size fits all” software offering, FreezerPro® has always been appreciated for the vast set of user tools it offers; while requiring days, rather than months, to deploy and implement. Now, Version 7.1 continues to add capability, as well as dozens of “minor” fixes and improvements.
FreezerPro® Version 7.1 features:
- Integration – Hamilton BiOS™ -80C Automated Storage now available
- Expanded Hardware Support – DYMO label printers, TracerX code readers added
- Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) Support for Single-Sign-On functionality now available
- Swedish Country Settings added
- GLP Mode enhanced and expanded
- Additional API Content added for easier documentation and coding uses
“The FreezerPro® Cloud and some exciting new partnerships have introduced a whole new group of FreezerPro users,” says Vlad Lebedev, RURO’s Chief Executive Officer. “Every time that happens, everyone wins – Version 7.1 delivers many new user requests, legacy customers stand to benefit, and RURO likes it when our updates are beefy.”
All current FreezerPro® customers with an active support subscription can download Version 7.1 for free. Customers without an active support subscription should contact (888) 881-7876 or support(at)ruro(dot)com for information.
About RURO, Inc.
Founded in 2006, RURO specializes in Laboratory Information Management Solutions. RURO’s Limfinity® is the central data management solution in many of the world’s leading Translation Science programs and Biobanks. RURO is Laboratory Information Bliss. Visit RURO at ruro.com for more information.
# # #