Norwalk, CT (PRWEB) April 05, 2016
Folio: has created a cutting-edge new educational and networking event to be held on May 3, with the objective of bringing mission-critical insights to Association Media leaders about how to efficiently navigate the changing media landscape and evangelize their media strategies. The Folio: Association Media Summit will take place at the National Press Club on May 3, 2016 in Washington, D.C. Early bird rates expire Thursday, April 7, 2016.
The speaker roster features the top minds in association media and other media markets, including:
- George Faulkner, Social Brand Marketing, IBM
- Michael Gips, VP, Publishing, ASIS International
- Tomas Kellner, Senior Managing Editor, GE Reports
- John Maisel, Publisher, National Electrical Contractors Association
- Torod Neptune, VP, Corporate Communications, Verizon Communications, Inc
- Jessica Perry, SVP of Publishing/E-Media, Society for Human Resource Management
- Paul Tarricone, Publisher/Editor, Illuminating Engineering Society
- Bibiana Campos Seijo, VP of C&EN Media Group, American Chemical Society
- Julie Shoop, Vice President/Editor-in-Chief, Associations NOW
- Cindy Stevens, Senior Director of Publications, Consumer Technology Association
Among the mission-critical topics to be discussed at the Association Media Summit are:
- Developing impactful media and business plans to present to association leadership
- Solving the print-versus-digital debate through solid business analysis
- 10 market-tested revenue growth strategies: making them work for you
- Succeeding in a “resource poor, idea rich” environment
- Growing younger membership
- Organizing content and communications teams for maximum impact
- Integrating and leveraging member and subscriber data
The Folio: Association Media Summit is sponsored by AdvantageCS, Cummings Printing, Media Services Group, LLC, Network Media Partners and The YGS Group. To view a detailed description of the agenda and speaker roster, please visit http://www.foliomag.com/events/folio-association-media-summit/.
Early bird pricing for this event expires Thursday, April 7. Additional discount group rates are also available. For questions about The Folio: Association Media Summit or for assistance in registering, contact Danielle Sikes at dsikes(at)accessintel.com; 203-899-8433. To learn about sponsorship opportunities, contact Tania Babiuk at tbabiuk(at)accessintel.com; 203-899-8498.
Folio: is a multi-channel resource for the magazine and online media industry. Our primary mission is to help media companies solve business challenges. For more information, please visit http://www.foliomag.com.