Chicago (PRWEB) April 05, 2016
G2 Crowd, the world’s leading business software review platform, today released the Spring 2016 Service Desk Software Grid report to help businesses make the best service desk technology decision. JIRA Service Desk, HP Service Manager, and ServiceNow were named Leaders in the report, receiving strong customer satisfaction scores with a large market presence. Freshservice, Samanage, Spiceworks Help Desk, EasyVista, HP Service Anywhere, Agiloft,Cherwell Service Management, Vivantio, and SysAid were named High Performers in the report, earning strong customer satisfaction marks with smaller market presence scores. FreshService earned the highest overall satisfaction score, while CA Service Desk Manager and HP Service Manager earned the highest overall market presence scores.
The Grid leverages customer satisfaction data reported by authenticated users along with vendor market presence determined from social and public data. Based on a combination of these scores, each software solution is categorized as a Leader, High Performer, Contender, or Niche.
- Higher Expectations for Reporting - Whether it be further customizations, ease of use, granularity, or exporting processes, reviewers are generally underwhelmed with the reporting capabilities of service desk platforms. Very rarely did users compliment the reporting features of a solution.
- More Than Just Ticketing - Users often reviewed the solutions for complete IT service management functionalities, as opposed to just ticketing requests. Nearly all products had reviews for asset management and configuration management databases (CMDB) features, which reviewers felt increase overall IT organization and productivity within a company.
- Quality of Support Satisfies Reviewers - Customers often required assistance from customer support teams when customizing and implementing their platforms. Those that received above average quality of support satisfaction ratings also received higher overall satisfaction ratings and were more likely to be recommended by reviewers.
About the Service Desk Software Grid report:
- The report is based on more than 485 reviews written by business professionals.
- Of the roughly 48 products listed in G2 Crowd’s Service Desk category, the ranked products each received ten or more reviews to qualify for inclusion on the Grid.
About G2 Crowd, Inc.
G2 Crowd, the world’s leading business software review platform, leverages more than 60,000 user reviews to drive better purchasing decisions. Technology buyers, investors, and analysts use the site to compare and select the best software based on peer reviews and synthesized social data. Monthly more than a half-million people visit G2 Crowd’s site. Co-founded by the founder and former executives from SaaS leader BigMachines and backed by roughly $12 million in capital, G2 Crowd aims to bring authenticity and transparency to business technology research. For more information, go to G2Crowd.com.