Every day I find myself in discussions with CLOs and learning professionals about changes in the workforce, workplace, technology and business settings. What is working, what is fading, what is growing and what is on the horizon? - Elliott Masie
Saratoga Springs, NY (PRWEB) April 05, 2016
The MASIE Center presents Learning Directions: four one-day briefings for learning colleagues, taking place in the following cities:
- New York City (@ AMA Executive Conference Center) - Wednesday, June 1, 2016
- Los Angeles, CA (@ Universal) – Tuesday, June 7, 2016
- Seattle, WA (Downtown) - Thursday, June 9, 2016
- Chicago, IL (@ The Gleacher Center) - Wednesday, June 15, 2016
Details and registration at: http://www.masie.com
Elliott Masie, a leading industry analyst, will take an in-depth, evidence-based and vendor-neutral look at how workplace learning is CHANGING or NOT CHANGING in 2016:
• Learning Personalization!
• Adaptive & Responsive Learning?
• Video: Shorter, Focused, User, Virtual Reality & 360!
• Mobile & BYOD Computing & Learning
• Workflow Learning: From Teaching to Performance
• Fresh Looks at Data, Assessment & Evaluation
• Social, Collaborative & Connected Learning!
• Leadership Changes for Compressed Career Ladders!
• Overwhelming Compliance Training!
• The Connected Classroom & LABS!
• LMS Confusion & Restructuring!
• From Learning Designers to Learning Producers!
“Every day I find myself in discussions with CLOs and learning professionals about changes in the workforce, workplace, technology and business settings. Our field is deeply focused on continual shifts in future Learning Directions. What is working, what is fading, what is growing and what is on the horizon?”
- Elliott Masie
This one-day briefing will combine a high intensity, drill-down day of conversations, demonstrations and case studies with a set of digital follow-up segments, both on-demand and via a webinar update 3 months later. Learning Directions is a concise program about Learning for Learning Professionals.
Learning Directions will take place in the following cities: New York City (June 1); Los Angeles (June 7); Seattle (June 9); and Chicago (June 15).
Please go to http://www.masie.com for complete information and online registration. Registration in each city is limited for this exciting event.
Elliott Masie has over 40 years’ experience as an analyst and collaborator in the workforce learning field and is credited with introducing the term eLearning in the corporate sector.
The MASIE Center is a Saratoga Springs, NY think tank focused on how organizations can support learning and knowledge within the workforce.