Denver, Colo. (PRWEB) April 05, 2016
The National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA), a professional association for Elder and Special Needs Law attorneys, will host the NAELA Annual Conference from April 7-9 at the Denver Marriott City Center.
This year's event offers the following general and breakout sessions:
- “Rising to the Challenge,” presented by keynote speaker Mary Tallouzi of Warriors Speak®;
- “Planning for Public Benefits in Guardianship/Conservatorship Cases,” presented by Wendy Shparago Cappelletto, Esq., CAP, and Catherine A. Seal, CELA, CAP, Fellow;
- “Veteran Benefits in a Changing World,” presented by Valerie L. Peterson, Esq.;
- “Protecting the Public from Predatory Practices,” presented by Thomas D. Begley, III, CELA;
- And much more.
NAELA will also present the following awards at the conference:
- NAELA Fellows;
- Powley Elder Law Award;
- John J. Regan Writing Award;
- President’s Recognition Award;
- Theresa Award; and
- Outstanding Chapter Member Awards.
Members of the media are welcome to attend the NAELA Annual Conference. For information, contact Communications Manager Abby Matienzo by email [[email protected]] or phone at 703-942-5711 #230.
Members of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA) are attorneys who are experienced and trained in working with the legal problems of aging Americans and individuals of all ages with disabilities. Established in 1987, NAELA is a non-profit association that assists lawyers, bar organizations, and others. The mission of NAELA is to establish NAELA members as the premier providers of legal advocacy, guidance, and services to enhance the lives of people with special needs and people as they age. NAELA currently has members across the United States, Canada, Australia, and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit NAELA.org.