Bellevue, Washington (PRWEB) April 07, 2016
The Bellevue Collection’s TechStyle Look Book features fresh trends to reboot Spring wardrobes. Highlighting spring as a time for renewal, the trends pop with color, shape and pattern.
Also, join The Bellevue Collection as they feature these inspiring trends at the Standout Style Runway Show Saturday, April 23, 9:00 am in Bellevue Square Center Court. Tickets are $40 and include a stylish swag bag, lite breakfast bites and a $10 Bellevue Collection gift certificate. 100% of ticket sales benefit Eastside Baby Corner.
Official trends include:
- White Shirt Redux - A classic is made new again as the traditional white shirt makes a welcome comeback.
- Line Dance - Big and bold or thick and thin, stripes are in, and perfectly aligned with the on-the-go lifestyle. Today’s bands are about variety — in width, direction and color.
- Pop of Citrus - Be bold with all-over color. Or a few splashes of lemon, lime or tangerine are just the ticket to juice up a Spring wardrobe.
- Modern Medley - A new take on old favorites. Florals, stripes and paisleys play well together as do short jackets and A-line skirts. Structured, clean lines help synthesize diverse patterns into a cohesive whole while Technicolor hues reinforce the retro vibe.
- California Dreamin’ - Soft suedes, flowing profiles and feminine mystique. This year’s boho look ups the ante of boots, baubles and fringe with fresh fabrics and rich global influences.
- Night Into Day - This lingerie-inspired look takes loungewear to the limit with elegant fabrics and bold patterns.
- Flamenco Flourishes - From tiered to tailored and top to bottom, Spring’s most romantic trend adds drama to any silhouette. A colorful collection of lace and ruffles in spicy colors, the look is equally at home on the cover of a romance novel or a flamenco dance floor.
- Cold Shoulder - Show off those shoulders with this year’s peekaboo sleeve cutouts, halter styles or strapless numbers.
See even more spring fashion in the exclusive “Behind the Scenes” video of The Collection’s Spring 2016 TechStyle Look Book photoshoot. Visit springfashion.bellevuecollection.com to view the complete Look Book, behind the scenes video and purchase Standout Style Runway Show tickets.
About The Bellevue Collection
Located in the heart of Bellevue, Washington, The Bellevue Collection, owned by Kemper Development Company and its Affiliates, includes Bellevue Square, a super-regional upscale shopping center, Bellevue Place, a mixed-use property featuring the Hyatt Regency Bellevue and small boutiques and Lincoln Square, anchored by Lincoln Square Cinemas, restaurants, home furnishings and The Westin Bellevue. This distinctive collection features 200 of the finest shops, 35 destination restaurants, a 16-screen premier cinema, 1,100 luxury hotel rooms and 10,000 free retail parking spaces, all in one location. The Bellevue Collection is a shopping, dining and nightlife, and entertainment experience unlike any other in the region. It is located on Bellevue Way between NE 4th and NE 10th Streets in downtown Bellevue, just across Lake Washington from Seattle.