Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) April 08, 2016
Shriners Hospitals for Children – Los Angeles will provide free screenings for the following conditions:
- Bone, muscle or joint problems
- Malformations requiring plastic reconstructive surgery
- Cleft lip and palate
Free Screening Clinic – No appointment is necessary. Screenings will be provided on a first come, first served basis.
April 8 – 10, 2016
Each day, patient numbers will be given out starting at 5:00 am. Only one ticket will be issued per person in line. Clinic opens at 6:00 am.
Riverside County Fairgrounds
For more information, visit http://www.californiacareforce.org
About Shriners Hospitals for Children – Los Angeles
The Mission of Shriners Hospitals for Children – Los Angeles is to:
- Provide the highest quality care to children with orthopaedic conditions, hand disorders, burn scars, cleft lip and palate, and other special health care needs within a compassionate, family-centered and collaborative environment
- Provide for the education of physicians and other health care professionals
- Conduct research to discover new knowledge that improves the quality of care and quality of life of children and families
This mission Is carried out without regard to race, color, creed, sex or sect, disability, national origin, or ability of a patient or family to pay.
Shriners Hospitals for Children will be the unquestioned leader, nationally and internationally, in caring for children and advancing the field in its specialty areas.
See more at: http://www.SHCLA.org. To refer a child or make an appointment, call 888.486.5437.