Financial innovation and legislation are intersecting once again - about to leave an indelible mark on America’s economy. This time, as the modern SDIRA makes tax-deferred micro alternative investing possible, the stars are aligning for retail investors.
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) April 08, 2016
Dara Albright Media announces the availability of a new white paper titled, "The Renaissance of the Retail Investor and its Monumental Impact on Marketplace Lending, Equities Crowdfunding, and the U.S. Retirement System." The white paper - which was written in collaboration with fellow crowdfinance industry pioneers: James A. Jones and Kim Wales - addresses the legislative changes being promulgated during the most prolific era for FinTech, and how, in confluence, these two dynamics have begun galvanizing retail investors - leading to seismic shifts in capital markets’ demographics and America’s retirement system.
This is the first in a series of white papers that will illustrate the magnitude of tax-deferred micro alternative investing and how it will transform financial services, empower crowdfinance, inspire a new generation of alternative products, and most significantly, thwart a looming national retirement crisis while shrinking America’s harrowing wealth gap.
Key themes highlighted in the white paper include:
- The correlation between the tax-deferred investing opportunity gap and America’s escalating wealth disparity;
- How traditional equity and credit markets have been failing the investing public;
- How traditional retirement vehicles have been failing the investing public;
- The growing importance of alternative assets to an investor’s portfolio;
- The most recent legislation aimed at democratizing access to alternative investment products;
- The consequences of a class-based investing system and the constitutionality of the accredited investor rule;
- How to protect investors while simultaneously expanding their investing freedoms;
- Groundbreaking investment products, technologies and platforms emerging to support tax-deferred retail alternative investing;
- How FinTech will thwart a looming retirement crisis and allow P2P and equities crowdfunding to scale;
- How the marriage between a game-changing hi-tech retirement vehicle and a new generation of retail alternatives will transform financial services in much the same way that the 401k and mutual fund products did 35 years ago when they came together and, in unison, ballooned into trillion dollar industries.
A hard copy of the white paper will be available exclusively at LendIt 2016, the world’s largest conference connecting the global online lending community being held on April 11-12 at the San Francisco Marriott Marquis. LendIt participants will be able to obtain a copy of the white paper by visiting IRA Services’ exhibit booth #806 where they will also have the opportunity to test drive ISCP™, the industry’s first scalable, bank-grade secure, cloud-based retirement investment solution for the next-generation of P2P and Crowdfunding investing.
The white paper will be available electronically following the conclusion of the conference. To obtain a digital copy, please email info(at)daraalbright(dot)com.
About Dara Albright Media
Since 2011, Dara Albright Media has been helping set the direction of the crowdfinance industry through leading-edge industry articles, white papers as well as acclaimed conferences and webinars that introduce crowd-centric alternative asset classes such as crowdfunding and P2P lending to the financial community. Additional information can be found at http://www.daraalbright.com.