San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) April 07, 2016
Plan ahead for some of the best live shows passing through San Francisco’s hottest night club. This month, all kinds of artists, musicians and groups will be making their way to the stage at Ruby Skye for great beats, awesome nights, and must-have bottle and VIP service.
The April lineup goes as follows:
- Thursday, April 07: Kayzo & Cesqeaux
- Friday, April 8: Vicetone Aurora Tour with AaronTheEra & Eddy Santana
- Saturday, April 9: SNBRN | Shaun Frank with Bee’s Knees and more
- Thursday, April 14: Downlink & Dieselboy for Control San Francisco’s Blood Sweat and Bass; plus Midnight Tyrannosaurus, Rekoil, and Init
- Friday, April 15: Ben Gold & Protoculture for the North America Tour; special guest: Luke Bond
- Saturday, April 16: Max Vangeli & Loud Luxury for the Shine North America Tour; special guest Loud Luxury
- Wednesday, April 20: Caked Up & Antiserum
- Friday, April 22: Matoma
- Saturday, April 23: Orjan Nilsen with special guest Kristina Sky
- Thursday, April 28: Contral San Francisco presents 4B with special guest Wuki
- Saturday, April 30: Lost Kings with special guest Youngbombs
To learn more about Ruby Skye’s upcoming shows, call today or visit http://www.rubyskye.com.
About the company:
Ruby Skye is the premier San Francisco nightclub & concert venue. It is also one of the most-visited Bay Area clubs and hosts both local and international DJs who enjoy performing San Francisco house music, electronic music and more. The 15,000-square-foot historic building housing the club (est. 1890) offers four distinctively different, luxurious areas for entertaining that can be combined to accommodate up to 900 guests. It also features “414 Boutique Lounge,” an elegant and private lounge where guests can enjoy fine cognac in Old World elegance. While in San Francisco, please also visit Slide nightclub, which is right next door to Ruby Skye. Slide is a refurbished speakeasy initially built during the Prohibition era where patrons actually used a slide to get from the businesses front (a convenience store) to the party downstairs.