The new rear seat kit is great for consumers who want to upgrade their existing cars and for dealers who wish to refurbish pre-owned vehicles with Club Car quality products.
Augusta, Ga. (PRWEB) April 12, 2016
Club Car is now offering a new fold down rear seat kit for Precedent® Personal Transportation Vehicles (PTVs). It’s an ideal and affordable way to carry two additional passengers.
“The new rear seat kit is great for consumers who want to upgrade their existing cars and for dealers who wish to refurbish pre-owned vehicles with Club Car quality products,” says Aftermarket Parts and Accessories Manager Brian Marion.
The kit creates a four-passenger vehicle that’s perfect for residential, gated, retirement or seaside communities. “You’ll be able to take your kids to school, drop them at the pool or cruise the neighborhood,” says Marion.
A Perfect Match
The kit is designed and engineered to seamlessly integrate into existing Precedents for a stylish fit and appearance. It features:
- A choice of a beige, black or white seats that match Precedent front seat colors.
- A powder-coat, textured finish that matches Precedent struts and resists scratches and UV fading.
- Fits the two-passenger Monsoon™ Canopy.
- Compatible with Club Car’s four-passenger Elite canopy with new strut purchase.
Designed and Tested by Club Car
Unlike competitive products, this kit is made specifically for Precedents and tested to meet Club Car’s rigorous quality standards. If delivers superior quality, fit and these value-added benefits:
- Contains everything needed for quick and easy installation.
- An integrated safety strap on the rear bottom seat cushion.
- A fold-down area with a diamond textured deck for carrying cargo.
- Accommodates an optional accessory mount bar that can be used with Club Car’s current two golf bag attachment
“The exclusive optional accessory mount lets you create a dual-purpose vehicle that you can use for both family neighborhood transportation and golf,” Marion says.
Club Car vehicles and accessories are sold through Authorized Club Car Dealers. To find a dealer near you, visit http://www.clubcardealer.com.
About Club Car
Club Car, one of the most respected names in the golf industry, is the world’s largest manufacturer of small-wheel, zero-emissions electric vehicles. The company’s Precedent® golf cars, exclusive Visage™ Mobile Golf Information System, and Carryall® turf utility vehicles are integral to successful operations at thousands of courses around the world. Carryall utility and transport vehicles are used in a variety of commercial, industrial, government, rental and resort applications. The company also offers street-legal, low speed vehicles (LSVs) for personal and commercial use, all backed by Club Car’s 50+ year legacy of superior design, manufacture and service. Club Car is part of Ingersoll Rand, and is based in Augusta, Ga. Visit http://www.clubcar.com.