"Our platform enables schools to make their entire student financial aid experience simple in less than 30 days, and that includes full integration to their student information systems. Nobody else in the industry can do that."
PHOENIX, AZ (PRWEB) April 11, 2016
CampusLogic is a company on a mission to make financial aid awesome for schools and students through extraordinary cloud-based software. The company's award winning software makes the student financial aid experience easy, mobile, and highly personalized. Today, CampusLogic announced record growth, realizing a 40% increase in revenue in the first quarter of 2016.
Historically, financial aid offices have struggled with low budgets and limited resources leaving them with manual and often paper-driven processes that don’t meet students’ digital and mobile demands. CampusLogic’s continuous growth brings validity to the company’s belief that an easy, mobile, personalized financial aid experience is more cost effective than manual processes, and dramatically improves the student experience.
“Financial aid professionals are looking for cost-effective ways to keep up with digital, mobile-minded students,” says Gregg Scoresby, Chief Executive Officer at CampusLogic. “Our platform allows a schools to make their entire student financial aid experience simple in less than 30 days, and that includes full integration to their student information systems. Nobody else in the industry can do that.”
Part of CampusLogic’s Q1 success was a new platform message that reflects the company’s goal to simplify financial aid and bring together multiple products under one platform. The CampusLogic platform includes three modules that work together to provide the only student engagement platform built specifically for financial aid.
Key Modules Include
- StudentForms: simplify verification, professional judgments, SAP appeals, and any financial aid form.
- CampusMetrics: visualize and act on financial aid data instantly.
- AwardLetter: modernize and make award letters mobile.
Other Key Initiatives in Q1
- CampusMetrics –In March, CampusLogic introduced higher education’s only student financial aid data analytics product. Now, financial aid professionals can visualize and act on financial aid data instantly—no IT support required.
- CL Connect –In March, the next-generation of integration launched at CampusLogic—a complimentary open-source web application allowing customers to quickly and easily integrate CampusLogic with their student information system (SIS), imaging system, and other integration points.
- Unparalleled Customer Support– Chrisy Woll, VP of Customer Success, joined the CampusLogic team in January. In addition, three new Customer Success Managers joined: Steven Young, Kristi Punches, and Jennifer Hannon. Together with existing CSM, Heather Moffat, the team provides the best implementation and ongoing success in the industry.
Industry Accolades & Awards
- CampusLogic was recently recognized by CIO Review Magazine as both 2015 Ed Tech Innovator of the Year
- CampusLogic won both Invest Southwest’s Venture Madness and the Arizona Commerce Authority’s Arizona Innovation Challenge
CampusLogic CEO Gregg Scoresby says the company is on track for continued growth in Q2 and beyond. “Our growth rate is actually accelerating. Within the next 4 or 5 months, our platform should be live at over 100 colleges and universities including schools of all types and sizes. That's pretty amazing considering we have invented a new higher education software category in less than 2 years. I think it is becoming clear that this is way all schools will administer financial aid in the future.”
CampusLogic transforms the way colleges and universities deliver financial aid with the first and only student self-service platform. Easy. Mobile. Personalized. Our cloud-based technology simplifies financial aid, so more students can get through the door into the classroom. With more than 45 institutions and 300K+ active students, our customers improve enrollment, efficiencies, and student satisfaction. For more information visit http://www.campuslogic.com.
Media Contact for CampusLogic