MeisterTask is fast, intuitive and can be used to create anything from simple to-do lists to complex agile workflows.
Munich, Germany (PRWEB) April 12, 2016
MeisterTask, the collaborative online task manager from the makers of MindMeister, today announced the release and immediate availability of its highly anticipated Android app, which allows users to manage to-dos while on the go and communicate with team members seamlessly from their smartphones and tablets.
MeisterTask for Android is a browser-based application that can be downloaded for free from the Google Play store and offers virtually all features users know from MeisterTask’s popular online version. In the dashboard users have access to all their projects as well as notifications from their team members. The visual, Kanban-style project boards offer a quick overview of all tasks and their status. Task dialogs provide space for all task-relevant information, from checklists to attachments, comments, tags, due dates, tracked time and more.
MeisterTask is fast, intuitive and can be used to create anything from simple to-do lists to complex agile workflows. Its free subscription plan is ideally suited for private and educational uses and offers a great collaboration platform for startups. Teams and professionals who are looking to increase their productivity are able to upgrade to a paid plan that offers workflow automations both within the tool and in the form of integrations with third-party applications.
With MeisterTask for Android users are able to:
- create and manage an unlimited number of projects and tasks
- set up agile workflows (software sprints, Kanban boards etc.)
- invite team members to collaborate with them
- receive and react to notifications in real-time
- automate steps in their workflow with section and bulk actions
- filter tasks for assignee, tags and more
- track time spent on tasks using editable time slips
- upload attachments from their image library, documents folder and more
- retrace all changes in tasks and projects through activity streams
- add checklist items, descriptions, due dates and tags to tasks and more.
MeisterTask for Android hits the market almost exactly one year after the initial launch of its web version in 2015 and can be used to complement the online task manager or as a stand-alone app. The Android app follows the successful release of MeisterTask for iOS, which was recently listed as one of the best apps of 2015 by Apple’s App Store and has been downloaded over 100,000 times.
MeisterLabs develops smart and intuitive web apps. Their flagship products MindMeister and MeisterTask support a complete creative workflow from social brainstorming to collaborative task management. The company was founded by Michael Hollauf and Till Vollmer in 2006 and is headquartered in Munich, Germany, and Vienna, Austria. MeisterLabs is a Google for Work Premier Partner and a pioneer in developing Apple iOS applications.