We are building on the prestige, tradition and old-school values of this historic contest, and are focused on exposing new fans to our classic American Fitness culture
Annapolis, MD (PRWEB) April 13, 2016
MRA Promotions, LLC presents the Mr. America® 2016 All American Sports Festival™ on July 1 and 2, 2016 at Six Flags America, outside of Washington, D.C.
With the mission of Lifting The Human Spirit®, the Mr. America 2016 All American Sports Festival will showcase multiple athletic competitions, a health, wellness and fitness Expo, VIP celebrity guests and judges, and world leading entertainers on Saturday, July 2nd, which all combine to make this event one of epic proportions. Tickets include the Mr. America Festival and admission to Six Flags America. To get in on the action and excitement, spectators and athletes can go to our website for the event schedule, tickets and registration details.
“We are building on the prestige, tradition and old-school values of this historic contest, and are focused on exposing new fans to our classic American Fitness culture,” said Bruce Ebel, president of MRA Promotions, LLC. “This year’s Festival will top all of the previous Mr. America events held since 1939 with expanded competitions for both male and female athletes of all ages, as well as a wide variety of activities for the entire family.”
Along with selecting this year’s Mr. America winner, the Festival will introduce modern-day athletic heroes to guests visiting the theme park during the holiday weekend. The 2016 All American Sports Festival is expected to attract 3,500 spectators and hundreds of athletes, and will feature the following competitions and events to encourage guest and athlete involvement:
- The Classic Era Mr. America Bodybuilding & Physique Contest – includes men’s categories of Classic Era Physique™ and Classic Era Bodybuilding™, and women’s categories of Bikini, Figure & Physique
- Mr. America Health, Wellness & Fitness Expo – guests will see new fitness products and learn about the latest breakthroughs and trends in health, wellness and motivational techniques
- The Mr. America Athletic Competition – a variety of athletic competitions administered by elite trainers and coaches; open to both male and female competitors of all ages and ability levels
- Mr. America 5K Color Run – a unique red, white and blue paint race that will celebrate health, wellness and fitness
- Mr. America Bench Press Power Contest – a competition that showcases power and strength; open to new or experienced men and women
- Mr. America Arm Wrestling Challenge – left arm and right arm categories for competition; open to men and women
- Mr. America Kids’ Push Up Contest – boys and girls can compete for prizes
- Mr. America WCO Calisthenics - demo and training plus “Battle of the Bars” contest
- Mr. America Sink the Strong Man Dunk Tank – a game that is sure to be fun for everyone
- VIP Mr. America Free Friends for Life® Dinner with Bus Ride to Lincoln Memorial – an invitation only event
In addition, there will be a two-hour Bodybuilding Seminar led by the legendary Frank Zane, Guest of Honor, former Mr. America and three-time Mr. Olympia, and various other Fitness and Training Seminars.
Throughout the Festival, coaches, judges, contestants and audience members will participate with MRA Promotions as they document the event as part of an ongoing project about the fitness industry and the history of American physical culture.
A wide range of Corporate Sponsorship packages are available. Please visit our website to view sponsorship levels and benefits.
For more detailed information about the Festival, competitions and activities, visit our website.
About MRA Promotions, LLC
MRA Promotions, LLC is the promotional arm of Mr. America® focused on delivering engaging, exciting and impactful events. We are team of individuals from all walks of life who have overcome great odds in our search, survival and completion of the human spirit. Our mission is to build on the prestige, tradition and old-school values of this historic contest, and expose new fans to the classic American Fitness culture.
About Six Flags® Entertainment Corporation
Six Flags Entertainment Corporation is the world’s largest regional theme park company with $1.3 billion in revenue and 18 parks across the United States, Mexico and Canada. For 55 years,
Six Flags has entertained millions of families with world-class coasters, themed rides, thrilling water parks and unique attractions. For more information, visit http://www.sixflags.com.
SIX FLAGS and all related indicia are trademarks of Six Flags Theme Parks Inc. ®, ™, and © 2016.