The Woodlands, Tx (PRWEB) April 13, 2016
Benchmark Hospitality International’s two signature portfolios, Personal Luxury Resorts & Hotels® and Benchmark Resorts & Hotels®, have announced Tax Day Relief Travel Packages & Promotions available on Tax Day (Monday, April 18) or for the entire month of April. These rewarding and timely packages offer a way to ease the pain of a stressful tax season with savings on hotel getaways, spa treatments, outdoor activities and more.
Select hotels within Personal Luxury Resorts & Hotels ® will offer the following Tax Day Relief promotions:
- Costa d’Este Beach Resort & Spa, Gloria & Emilio Estefan’s luxury beachfront resort in the charming town of Vero Beach, will reward tax payers with its EZ Tax Relief Room Promotion. Guest will enjoy substantial savings toward a two-night stay on the Treasure Coast with rates as low as $139. Then, they may take advantage of specials at the spa with a 50-minute EZ Tranquility Massage & 20-minute Facial package for $109.90 (this represents a savings of $80.10), as well as their choice of any spring spa add-on(s) for just $10.40 each.
- The Spa at Willows Lodge, a romantic retreat nestled in the heart of Woodinville Wine Country just 30 minutes outside of Seattle, will help many to relieve their pre- and post-Tax Day stress by offering 20% off any Spa Pamper Package booked Sunday through Thursday for the entire month of April. This signature package includes an overnight in a NICER style guestroom, a relaxing local lavender amenity and spring water, as well as a $200 credit toward the spa.
- The four star, four diamond Villas of Grand Cypress in Orlando, Florida rolls out a Flexible Spending Account offer this 2016 tax season. Guests checking into the luxe golf destination resort will receive a $75 credit per room per night, available for spending across the 1,500 acre property that’s located adjacent to Walt Disney World. With expansive multi-bedroom villas that feature full kitchens, living and dining areas, and spacious club suites - Central Florida’s largest (not-so-standard) standard guest room – and a round-up of amenities that includes 45 holes of Jack Nicklaus Signature-designed golf, a state-of-the-art golf academy, one of Orlando’s only two Forbes Four Star-rated restaurants, and in-room spa treatments, opportunities for relief this tax season are plentiful.
Select hotels within the Benchmark Resorts & Hotels™ portfolio will offer the following Tax Day promotions and packages:
- Linwood's Bar & Grill at Chaminade Resort in Santa Cruz, California is rewarding the hard work of completing taxes by offering the following Tax Day Food & Drink specials April 10th –15th:
- Take $10.40 off lunch or dinner in Linwood’s Bar & Grill on checks of $50 or more.
- Celebrate with a waived corkage fee! The restaurant will waive the corkage fee when dining during tax week (valued at $22).
- 1040 Specialty Cocktail - For only $10.40, Linwood’s talented mixologists have created a specialty cocktail that will only take a small bite out of any hard-earned refund.
- Cheyenne Mountain Resort in Colorado Springs is offering the 1040 Rest EZ Package allowing taxpayers who book a two night stay to add a third night for free. Travel is valid anytime between Apr. 1-June 30, but must be booked Apr. 1-18 to earn the tax relief. Guests will also receive a $10.40 resort credit per day to be used towards any of the resort’s AAA Four Diamond amenities, including golf, dining, libations and spa.
- Doral Arrowwood in scenic Westchester County is offering a Tax Day special of 10% off its most popular resort packages for stays between now and June 30th if booked by April 30th. These exciting packages include a simple Bed & Breakfast, Spring Family Fun, Romance in Westchester and its Stay & Play Golf Packages.
- Eaglewood Resort & Spa, located in the Northwest suburbs of Chicago, will offer special room rates starting at $139 in their golf view rooms and guests may choose one (or all!) of the following enhancements for $10.99 each (plus tax):
o Breakfast Buffet
o Cheese Pizza in Kegler’s Lanes & Pizzeria
o One Hour of Cosmic Bowling
o Two House Draft Beers
- The Heldrich in downtown New Brunswick, New Jersey will offer its EZ 2016 Tax Package with $20.16 off the best available rate. The Heldrich is just steps away from award winning venues, such as the State Theatre or George Street Playhouse. After a restful night’s sleep and a sumptuous breakfast, guest may also enjoy time in The Spa at the Heldrich.
- Turtle Bay Resort on Oahu offers the opportunity to explore the North Shore: when guests book four nights they receive $400 to play Turtle Bay redeemable at the Turtle Bay Resort Guidepost. Guests may use the credit to mountain bike, surf, Segway, fly in a helicopter, kayak, stand-up paddleboard or horseback ride.
About Benchmark Hospitality International®
Benchmark Hospitality International® is a recognized global leader in the management and marketing of resorts, hotels and conference centers. The company’s two distinctive portfolios of properties, Benchmark Resorts & Hotels® and Personal Luxury Resorts & Hotels®, represent the finest in guest-dedicated hospitality in unique destinations across the United States, in the Caribbean and Japan. Benchmark Conference Centers® maintain the highest standards for certification in meeting excellence. Benchmark Hospitality was launched in 1980 as an independent company and today operates worldwide from offices in The Woodlands (Houston), Texas, and regional offices in New Jersey, Washington State and Japan.