The mobile app was designed for travelers who appreciate the convenience of the Uber app, but who prefer luxury vehicles, first class service, and superior safety standards.
Boston, MA (PRWEB) April 19, 2016
Chauffeured transportation company Boston Coach Corp announces the launch of their new mobile app that allows users to book a private car & chauffeur in over 500 cities worldwide. Through the app, Boston Coach Corp aims to make booking a car more convenient for business and luxury travelers.
“The mobile app was designed for travelers who appreciate the convenience of the Uber app, but who prefer luxury vehicles, first class service, and superior safety standards.” said Boston Coach Corp CEO Meir Waizman. “The app compliments our existing online reservation system, and allows us to better serve our clients while they are traveling.”
Some features of the app include:
- Choose a vehicle from their fleet of luxury sedans, SUV’s, stretch limo’s and vans.
- Set your current location as your pick-up location.
- Review pricing, book and pay for rides with just a few taps.
- Receive live notifications with your driver’s status, track your driver on a map, and call your driver directly from the app.
- Save information like pick-up and drop-off location, forms of payment, and vehicle preference for quicker bookings in the future.
The Boston Coach Corp app is available on iOS and Android, and has a 5 star average rating to date.
About Boston Coach Corp: Boston Coach Corp specializes in corporate and luxury chauffeured transportation worldwide, serving over 500 cities in 25 countries. Tesla Motors, Home Depot, The Coca-Cola Company are just a few of the many corporate clients that trust their transportation needs to Boston Coach Corp. To learn more, visit http://www.bostoncorpcoach.com.