Application of YouSeeU for analysis and reporting fills an academic need that enables substantial learning outcome measurement and provides actionable data for your program directors.
Loveland, Colorado (PRWEB) April 14, 2016
YouSeeU, a leading Educational Technology Company, will introduce a new Soft Skills Assessment Service at the Higher Learning (HLC) Annual Conference, April 16-18, 2016 at the Hyatt Regency Chicago and at the ASU-GSV Summit, April 18-20, 2016 in San Diego, CA.
The Soft Skills Assessment Service measures and analyzes student progress towards meeting program learning objectives, and aids in facilitating accreditation by demonstrating continuous improvement processes.
The service enables broad learning outcome benefits for academic administrators:
- Improving Learning Outcomes - Provides metric-based analysis and reports to enable continuous improvement of learning outcomes.
- Increasing Quality/Efficiency - Aids in the development of standards, measurement and processes for increased quality and efficiency.
- Facilitating Accreditation - Insures your institution practices are consistent with accreditation guidelines and educational policy.
- Eliminating Time Consuming and Laborious Tasks - We do the work, taking the pain out of assessment preparation and execution.
Soft Skills are critical and increasingly required in today’s complex, fast changing academic and professional environments. YouSeeU’s online platform enables students to complete video-based assignments to learn, practice and demonstrate advanced thinking, as well as develop organizational and communication skills to achieve desired results.
“We’re excited to offer our new assessment service to improve outcomes and ultimately facilitate accreditation,” said Dr. Jeff Lewis, Chief Learning Officer. “Application of YouSeeU for analysis and reporting fills an academic need that enables substantial learning outcome measurement and provides actionable data for your program directors.“
“The Soft Skills Assessment Service is an important addition to our platform, enabling institutions to help students learn critical soft skills, and help academic leaders measure performance and improve programs,” added Jay Dokter, YouSeeU CEO.
Visit the YouSeeU booth at Higher Learning (HLC) Annual Conference to learn more.
- View sample Soft Skills Assessment Reports that show how students were rated against university defined rubrics.
- Learn how you can benefit from measuring learning outcomes and demonstrate efforts toward continuous learning improvement.
To learn more about how YouSeeU can enhance the student and instructor experience within traditional, blended or online courses, visit the website, http://www.youseeu.com.
YouSeeU is an educational technology company providing asynchronous and synchronous environments for soft skills assessment through video-based assignments. Enabling deeper connections between participants, YouSeeU broadens student engagement, improves outcomes and increases retention. A rapidly growing number of higher education institutions around the world are using YouSeeU to enhance teaching and learning through high-engagement activities such as oral communication assessment, spontaneous response Q&A, presentations, and student demonstrations of key skills. To learn more, visit http://www.youseeu.com, or find YouSeeU on Twitter and Facebook.