New York, NY (PRWEB) April 14, 2016
Cynopsis Sports unveiled its presenter line-up for the brand’s fifth annual Awards program – honoring the top sports programs, campaigns and people from around the sports industry. This must-attend, sold-out industry event will see some of the brightest stars in the business highlight and honor the most outstanding marketing, production and digital initiatives, programming and executives in this highly competitive space.
This year’s presenters are set to include:
- Gus Johnson, Lead College Football & Basketball Play-by-Play Announcer - FOX Sports
- Harold Reynolds, Studio Analyst - MLB Network
- Alexi Lalas, Soccer Analyst - FOX Sports
- Renie Anderson, SVP Business Development - NFL
- Jon Crispin, Lead Analyts for Men’s Basketball - Big Ten Network
- Seth Everett, Host for Baseball Insider - NBC Sports Radio
- Carolyn Manno, Anchor & Correspondent - NBC Sports Group
- Paul Rabil, Professional Lacrosse Player & Whistle Sports Athlete
The Cynopsis Sports Media Award finalists will be recognized at an awards breakfast on April 21, 2016, from 8:15 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. at the New York Athletic Club in Manhattan. For event registration information, click here. A complete list of the finalists can be found here: http://www.cynopsis.com/event/16-sma-event/ - finalists. For registration questions or issues, contact Sarah Martinez at sarah(at)cynopsis(dot)com.
Among the 2016 luminaries will be Eric Shanks, President, COO & Executive Producer for FOX Sports receiving the Legacy Award, Rob McGlarry, President for MLB Network receiving the Navigator Award, Don Garber, Commissioner for MLS receiving the Vision Award and Mike O’Brien, VP of Corporate & Product Planning for Hyundai, accepting the GEM Award on behalf of Hyundai.
ABOUT CYNOPSIS MEDIA
Cynopsis Media is what the TV industry reads first every day. The Cynopsis family of products includes the media industry's most-read daily, Cynopsis, plus sister dailies Cynopsis Digital and Cynopsis Sports, the Cynopsis Jobs board and special reports. Serving TV, agency and brand professionals, Cynopsis Media produces conferences, webinars, and awards programs that are second to none. Find out more at cynopsis.com.