In addition to giving the software an overall new look, we’ve greatly improved efficiencies in the credentialing, application management and recruitment portion of the software,” said Mike Aha, Director of Development
Nashua, NH (PRWEB) April 19, 2016
IntelliSoft Group, LLC, a leading provider of credentialing, provider enrollment and documentation management software, will feature Version 15 of IntelliCred and IntelliApp at the Texas Society for Medical Staff Specialists (TSMSS) 39th Annual Conference on April 20-21 at the Sugar Land Marriott Town Square in Sugar Land, TX.
Notable improvements available in IntelliSoft’s Version 15 healthcare software include:
- Overall Appearance: The overall look of the program has been updated with a new font, color scheme and lightening of both the window colors and data backgrounds.
- Search Screen: Functionality has been added to the Search screen in the Provider Folder to allow for viewing of Actions that need completion of a specific provider you’ve highlighted. Additional search options can be accessed by clicking the Advanced button.
- Enrollment Status: There is an Enrollment Status option that will show the applications that have been added to the Application Tab for each provider.
- Action Screen: You can now see effective dates, expiration dates and dollar value on the Action screen in the Application Tab.
- Web Verifications: New functionality has been added for batch running web verifications for records connected to a website (i.e. CAHQ). This can be setup using webcrawlers or as a manual web process.
- Recruitment Functionality: Additional fields have been added to collect more upfront information from a provider including: primary license, gender, DEA, languages, ethnicity, position being applied for and geographic information.
- CAQH Data: An option has been added to allow acceptance of data changes made via CAQH import.
“We have worked closely with several of our key clients as well as our CVO staff to add significant functionality to this latest version of the software. In addition to giving the software an overall new look, we’ve greatly improved efficiencies in the credentialing, application management and recruitment portion of the software,” said Mike Aha, Director of Development.
Companies interested in requesting a product demonstration of Version 15 of IntelliCred™ credentialing software or IntelliApp™ provider enrollment software can visit http://www.intellisoftgroup.com and click on the Contact Us button.
About IntelliSoft Group, LLC
Based in Nashua, NH, IntelliSoft Group, LLC is a leading provider of medical credentialing, provider enrollment, and documentation management software and professional services. The company’s products, IntelliCred, IntelliApp and IntelliContract are used by hundreds of healthcare systems, hospitals, managed care organizations, credentialing verification organizations, individual practice associations, and sub-acute healthcare organizations. IntelliSoft Group’s CVO Division, IntelliCVO, offers one of the most innovative credentials verification services available for customers who require an outsourcing option. Learn more by visiting the IntelliSoft Group website at http://www.intellisoftgroup.com/.
# # #