Charleston, S.C. (PRWEB) April 16, 2016
The South Carolina Aquarium is keeping the doors open late as part of an Aquarium After Hours series, designed for adults, that begins Thursday, April 21. Grab a friend or a date, a beer or glass of wine, and enjoy access to all of the South Carolina Aquarium galleries after dark. As part of the After Hours series the Aquarium will remain open until 10 p.m. four times this year including April 21, May 26, June 23 and July 21. During the series, made-to-order food selections, as well as beer and wine options, will be available for purchase. Guests will enjoy live music beginning at 6 p.m. in addition to special interactive programing and animal encounters geared towards adults.
There’s a lot to see and do at After Hours including:
- Enjoy the Madagascar Journey exhibit and meet two endangered red ruffed lemurs.
- Hourly animal encounters.
- Two newly designed dive shows.
- Learn more about animals that live in South Carolina when you venture from the mountains to the sea!
- Enjoy made to order food options from Indigenius Cuisine.
- Beer and wine available for purchase at cash bar.
- Live musical entertainment.
- Regular Aquarium admission rates apply; free for Aquarium members. For more information, visit scaquarium.org or call (843) 577-FISH (3474)
For all media inquiries, please contact Kate Dittloff at (843) 579-8660 or email@example.com
About the South Carolina Aquarium:
The South Carolina Aquarium features thousands of amazing aquatic animals from river otters and sharks to loggerhead turtles in more than 60 exhibits representing the rich biodiversity of South Carolina from the mountains to the sea. Dedicated to promoting education and conservation, the Aquarium also presents fabulous views of the Charleston Harbor and interactive exhibits and programs for visitors of all ages.
The South Carolina Aquarium is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization and is open daily from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (last ticket sold at 4 p.m.) The Aquarium is closed Thanksgiving Day, half day Dec. 24 (open 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.) and Dec. 25. Admission prices are: Toddlers (2 and under) free; Youth (3-12) $17.95; Adults (13+) $24.95. The Aquarium plus the 4-D Theater experience is free for Toddlers, $22.95 for Children, $29.95 for Adults. The 4-D Theater experience only is $6.95 for Children and Adults and free for Members. For more information, call (843) 577-FISH (3474) or visit scaquarium.org.