A perfectly balanced life is offered in La Vida estate residences.
Gurgaon, Haryana, (PRWEB) June 05, 2016
Recently, a grand event was held in Chankyapuri, New Delhi inside The Leela Palace, by “Tata Housing” on 16th of April. Several who's who of the real estate industry as well as brokers/affiliates, journalists, independent bloggers and attentive individuals were gathered to take note of what’s buzzing in the real estate market and to hear about the recent launch by the Tata Housing group.
The event started with a presentation of Tata group’s delivered work since their inception. The major highlight of the presentation was the growth of the firm over time time and consumers’ satisfaction with it.
Afterwards, the host introduced the event's speakers, Mr. Ashish Tandon (Regional Head, North India) and Mr. Rahul (Marketing Head, North India). The gentlemen welcomed attendees with a kind gesture before introducing their exclusive residential project: “Tata La Vida."
The key points of the introductory speech regarding Tata La Vida were:
- The location and facets of the project: The group is bestowing their latest piece of work in Sector 113, Gurgaon, with the tagline of “Life in sync” and proffering all of the sports facilities and recreational zones for inhabitants as amenities.
- The overwhelming greenery of the project: Another alluring point of this project described by the presenter is the existence of ample green space in it, containing more than 1,000 trees, a 1.85-acre central green area, flowering and fruit trees, a Skywalk with tree houses, herb garden, a sunken garden and grass terraces.
- Connectivity to Delhi/NCR: It is positioned adjoining the Dwarka Expressway, which is destined to proffer smooth access for people hoping to reach nearby destinations easily.
- Luxurious price point: The pricing of 2 BHK (bedroom, hall, kitchen) small apartments starts at Rs. 1.08 Cr. Onwards, as well the other options such as 2 BHK large, 2.5 BHK and 3 BHK, is Rs. 1.12 Cr., Rs. 1.33 Cr., and Rs. 1.38 Cr., respectively.
- The USP of this project: It is being rendered as an IGBC pre-certified gold-rated building and is 0.5 km from Delhi, 15 minutes from the airport, and 20 minutes from Cyber City, as well as sharing close proximity to Fortis, DPS, Ansal Plaza and a proposed golf course.
In all, the event was very well organized and implemented by the group, and a sense of appreciation was felt as the attendees stood in applause.
To learn more, visit http://www.tatahousinglavida.com.