Few know pictures taken from the back of the Chapel of Transfiguration include an immaculate reflection of the stained glass windows, while still framing up Grand Teton beautifully for that one-of-a-kind vacation memory.
ANAHEIM, Calif. (PRWEB) April 18, 2016
America’s National Parks, breezy Hawaiian islands and Canada’s big icons and natural beauty are top summer destinations featured for Trafalgar’s Buy One, Get One 30 Percent Off Second Guest United States and Canada Sale from April 18-24.* Over the last five years, Trafalgar has transformed guided vacations to showcase Insider Experiences – exclusive activities to give guests a richer understanding of local people, and to discover cultural traditions that only Trafalgar knows.
Experience a highly-rated insider moment on an exclusive Be My Guest evening at a Natchez, Mississippi historic home, built in the 1800s and featured on popular Home & Garden Television on Trafalgar’s Taste and Sounds of the South trip. Be charmed by true southern hospitality as the owner performs on his 1903 Steinway piano while guests enjoy a cocktail. Afterward, walk across the street to a 130-year-old private mansion to savor an elegant four-course dinner of local culinary comforts prepared by the owner, a former Four Seasons Hotel chef once named a Top 20 Female Chef in America by USA Today.
Leveraging 70 years of expertise to design the perfect itinerary, travelers immerse in a deeper experience in every destination enriched by knowledge only a local could share. Celebrate the centennial of the U.S. National Park Service with the Top Five Secret Tips on Trafalgar National Parks trips:
1. The unequaled view of the Grand Canyon is at sunrise, not sunset. There is never a disappointed face when taking in the astounding view with the birds chirping in the crisp morning air. A secret spot on a rocky alcove that guests have all to themselves near Mather Point is away from where most people crowd the rim of the Grand Canyon. This is one of the many off-the-beaten path hidden treasures on a Trafalgar vacation.
2. After rafting on Snake River and before traversing Grand Teton National Park, guests are guided to the Chapel of the Transfiguration, a small log structure built by national park members 100 years ago. Its popularity in guidebooks has everyone taking pictures from the front because it frames the Teton Range. Few know pictures taken from the back include an immaculate reflection of the stained glass windows, while still framing up Grand Teton beautifully for that one-of-a-kind vacation memory.
3. The opportune time to explore Yellowstone is an hour after sunrise. The majority of visitors miss out on this insider tip. Almost every guided tour and independent traveler departs their lodge between 8-10 a.m. Trafalgar guests, getting a head-start on the crowds, receive an exponential amount of benefits, seeing twice as much wildlife including grizzly bears and wolves. Plus, the steam from the thousands of thermal features appears tenfold during this special hour.
4. A hike in Arches National Park is better in the evening when the sun is coming down and it’s cooler. Guests are guided to Windows Arch and Turret Arch first for a perspective that is entirely different, as it is the best condensed amount of large arches in the park. The hike is moderate and comfortable for all fitness levels. Everyone else runs straight to Delicate Arch because it is the most recognized, so Trafalgar avoids the crowds and intense hike requiring higher skill level.
5. Trafalgar guests enjoy an exclusive behind-the-scenes experience at the Buffalo Bill Center of the West in Cody, Wyoming, a complex of five western museums. Access is provided to the museum archives for a private talk with the museum directors on topics ranging from life on a working ranch to a talk about raptors with live birds of prey giving guests a feel for what it means to live in the Cowboy State. While Wyoming is known for Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks, it also offers a wonderful glimpse into cowboy life.
Trafalgar guided vacations include all the essentials, from specially-selected four-star hotels, many local meals, VIP access to skip the long lines at major sights, and an expert professional Travel Director who provides concierge-style service the entire trip.
Top-Selling Trips Include:
Taste and Sounds of the South – 10 days with 100% satisfaction rating°
$2,695 Original Price Per Person, $808 Total BOGO Savings*
Wild West Cowboys and Buffalos – 9 days with 97% satisfaction rating°
$2,575 Original Price Per Person, $880 Total BOGO Savings*
Best of Hawaii - 10 days with 100% satisfaction rating°
$3,195 Original Price Per Person, $772 Total BOGO Savings*
Best of Canyonlands - 8 days with 96% satisfaction rating°
$1,995 Original Price Per Person, $598 Total BOGO Savings*
Canada’s Rockies – 7 days with 100% satisfaction rating°
$2,225 Original Price Per Person, $665 Total BOGO Savings*
To see all trips on sale and book a vacation, talk to Trafalgar’s Travel Experts at 866-544-4434, contact a Travel Professional or visit http://www.trafalgar.com/bogo30.
With almost 70 years of expertise, every Trafalgar trip is infused with the best moments like exclusive Insider Experiences, VIP treatment and relaxing free time. Committed to doing everything to give guests the best vacation, that means they are guaranteed the best memories. Trafalgar is a member of the family-owned The Travel Corporation (TTC), renowned and trusted for its outstanding quality, service, value, reliability and financial stability. Join the conversation at: Trafalgar.com, Facebook.com/TrafalgarTravel, Twitter.com/TrafalgarUSA, Instagram.com/TrafalgarTravel.
About The TreadRight Foundation
Trafalgar is a proud supporter of the TreadRight Foundation. Created as a joint initiative between TTC’s family of brands, the TreadRight Foundation is a not-for-profit working to ensure the environment and communities we visit remain vibrant for generations to come. To date, TreadRight has helped support more than 35 sustainable tourism projects worldwide. The foundation’s guiding principle is to encourage sustainable tourism development through conservation, leadership and support for communities.
TreadRight’s past project partners include World Wildlife Fund, Conservation International and The National Trust in the UK. Current initiatives include sponsoring the National Geographic Society’s inaugural “World Legacy Awards,” helping to combat wildlife crime with WildAid, and empowering individuals with the Alliance for Artisan Enterprise.
To learn more about our past and current work at TreadRight, please visit us at treadright.org.
Terms & Conditions: *Featured prices are per person, land only, based on double occupancy, subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time. Valid for new bookings on select 2016 departures featured above when booked between 04/18/16 and 04/24/16 and paid in full at time of booking. The 30% second guest discount is based on a 15% per person discount applied to both guests on the booking; 15% savings are also available for single travelers and odd-numbered travelers in a booking. Savings are valid off the land portion (does not apply to extra nights’ accommodations, Optional Experiences or extensions, airfares, flight supplements and surcharges, taxes and fees, airport transfers and any cruise portion of a vacation), not valid on all itineraries and/or departure dates, subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time without notice. Savings are combinable with show coupons, select promotional offers (except Last Minute Deals) and brochure discounts (except Early Payment Discounts). Other conditions may apply. °Guest rating from Trafalgar.com as of 4/06/16. CST#2077132-20