CHICAGO, IL (PRWEB) April 19, 2016
G2 Crowd, the world’s leading business software review platform, today released the Spring 2016 Team Collaboration Software Grid report to help businesses make the best team collaboration technology decision. Slack, Chatter, Confluence, Jabber, Flowdock, Jive, and HipChat were named Leaders in the report, receiving strong customer satisfaction scores with a large market presence. Samepage, Wrike, eXo Platform, VMware Socialcast, and iMeet Central (formerly Central Desktop) were named High Performers in the report, earning strong customer satisfaction marks with smaller market presence scores. Slack earned the highest overall satisfaction score while Chatter earned the highest overall market presence score.
The Grid leverages customer satisfaction data reported by authenticated users along with vendor market presence determined from social and public data. Based on a combination of these scores, each software solution is categorized as a Leader, High Performer, Contender, or Niche.
- Adoption level - Many users noted the difficulties of getting the entire workforce to buy in to the concept of team collaboration software. Only four platforms had above a 75 percent user adoption rate and no product had 100 percent adoption. A low user rate can hold back even the most robust solutions.
- Use of mobile applications - Users expect the ability to collaborate on the go with smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices. The platforms with consistently higher mobile application ratings, for both Android and iOS, received more favorable reviews from users.
- Beneficial for all customer segments - Team collaboration products are beneficial for users at all company sizes. Of the reviews submitted to G2 Crowd in the category, the customer segments are almost evenly divided, with 35 percent from small businesses, 36 percent from mid-market companies, and 28 percent from enterprise level businesses.
About the Team Collaboration Software Grid report:
- The report is based on more than 860 reviews written by business professionals.
- Of the roughly 137 products listed in G2 Crowd’s Team Collaboration category, the ranked products each received ten or more reviews to qualify for inclusion on the Grid.
About G2 Crowd, Inc.
G2 Crowd, the world’s leading business software review platform, leverages more than 70,000 user reviews to drive better purchasing decisions. Technology buyers, investors, and analysts use the site to compare and select the best software based on peer reviews and synthesized social data. Monthly more than a half-million people visit G2 Crowd’s site. Co-founded by the founder and former executives from SaaS leader BigMachines and backed by roughly $12 million in capital, G2 Crowd aims to bring authenticity and transparency to business technology research. For more information, go to G2Crowd.com.