Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) April 20, 2016
For the 4th consecutive year, the International Music Software Trade Association (IMSTA) in partnership with SAE Institute, one of America’s premier providers of creative media education, will host IMSTA FESTA, its annual celebration of music technology, at the Los Angeles campus on Saturday, May 14, 2016.
This celebration of music technology is a free networking, learning and relationship-building event that teaches music producers about legal software use, and is open to anyone with an interest in the art of making music.
Attendees are set to include professional, semi-professional, amateur musicians, songwriters, music producers, audio engineers, as well as music students and educators.
IMSTA FESTA is known as the event where notable music industry professionals and experts - including some of the best minds, innovators, audio and music companies - gather under one roof to discuss and share their knowledge and perspective on the state of the music business, technology and much more.
This exciting all-day event features educational panel discussions, vendor demonstrations, prizes and gifts, and offers the opportunity for creative minds to interact with and gain valuable insights and knowledge from the industry’s premier music makers about using music software to enhance their skills and learn about new techniques in music production.
The atmosphere at IMSTA FESTA L.A. will be vibrant as this year’s keynote speaker Morgan Page, a trail-blazer leading a pathway for new artists to explore the industry, will bring a fresh perspective to the event.
Highlights of IMSTA FESTA L.A. include:
- Keynote address delivered by Morgan Page, a multi-talented DJ/artist/songwriter/radio personality, two-time GRAMMY® nominee (In The Air)
- Song Reviews – an exciting opportunity to have your song reviewed by an MI professional and entered in the IMSTA FESTA 2016 Songwriting Competition. (Grand prize is a trip to Blackrock Studios in Santorini, Greece.)
- Educational panel sessions on the use of legal software, the state of the music industry, audio technology, and more
- Masterclasses presented by knowledgeable industry experts that will provide valuable tips and strategies on facets of the music industry
- Interactive product demonstrations from audio equipment and software vendors
- Raffle and door prizes for some of the hottest tools on the market from top software and technology companies
- Networking with some of the biggest, brightest and best ‘heavy hitters’ in the music industry, as well as music industry students and educators
IMSTA FESTA L.A. will be held at the SAE Institute Los Angeles campus at 6700 Santa Monica Boulevard on Saturday, May 14 from 10:30am – 6:00pm. Admission is free and open to the public with online registration at imsta.org.
SAE Institute provides aspiring creative media professionals with a foundation of practical theory and valuable hands-on training in their chosen areas of concentration. Under the guidance of our faculty, which is comprised of working industry professionals, students gain the essential experience they need for entry-level jobs in the entertainment business. Our students are supported in their job searches by SAE’s international network of alumni, many of whom are leaders in the music, film, game arts, and live performance arenas. We offer programs in audio technology across our seven US campuses, along with a music business program at select locations, all fully accredited and focused on preparing students for employment when they graduate. Bachelor’s Degree programs in Animation, Audio, Film, Game Art & Graphic Design are available at the two locations of Ex’pression College, which is owned and operated by SAE Institute Group, Inc. SAE Institute Group, Inc. is a part of Navitas LTD. Learn more at usa.sae.edu.
Navitas is a global education leader, providing pre-university and university programs, English language courses, migrant education and settlement services, creative media education, student recruitment, professional development, and corporate training services to more than 80,000 students across a network of over 120 colleges and campuses in 31 countries. Learn more at Navitas.com.