Kansas City, Mo. (PRWEB) April 19, 2016
- Kauffman Foundation’s updated State of the Field web portal provides media and others with easy access to information and the most current data on all aspects of entrepreneurship research.
- As part of its ongoing effort to create a useful resource for entrepreneurs and policymakers, Kauffman has selected leading researchers who are experts in their respective fields to write and vet the content for the State of the Field website.
- The updated website includes author information, enabling media to directly reach out to experts
- State of the Field currently covers 21 subtopics of entrepreneurship research, including:
- Background and demographics of entrepreneurs
- Financing startups
- Firm and industry dynamics
- Management, organization and strategy
- Technology and innovation
- State of the Field will update the site with new research and topics on an ongoing basis
- More than 40 experts representing top universities and research institutions were selected to participate in writing and editing the content on State of the Field