Dublin, Ireland (PRWEB) April 20, 2016
Vizor, the world leader in regulatory software trusted by Central Banks and Financial Regulators for the collection and validation of highly complex data from Financial Institutions, today announced it will be sponsoring the 41st Annual Conference of the International Organization of Securities Commissions (IOSCO). The Conference, hosted by The Superintendent of the Peruvian Securities Market, will be held May 8th to May 12th at the Lima Convention Centre in Lima, Peru.
At the conference, visitors to Vizor’s exhibition space will have the opportunity to learn:
- Why leading financial regulators such as the Saudi Arabian Monetary Authority (SAMA), Bank of England Prudential Regulation Authority (BoE), and the Securities Commission of the Bahamas have selected Vizor Software.
- How to fundamentally simplify and strengthen financial regulation with a smart, flexible solution that supports the full supervisory lifecycle.
- The latest strategies for financial analysis, on-site inspection, and licensing to produce a complete risk profile.
- How to harness technology to make financial supervision, faster, easier, and more effective for financial regulators.
Vizor offers a multitude of features that strengthen the entire supervisory lifecycle with data quality controls, reporting, and accurate analysis. Popular Vizor software features allow financial regulators to:
- Effectively automate core supervisory processes, massively reducing manual work, eliminating errors, and increasing timeliness of data.
- Provide extensive, intelligent analysis and reporting by collecting all supervisory data via online forms or XBRL/XML/Excel upload.
- Process, monitor and report on both quantitative and qualitative data
- Reduce the risk of error, highlight early warning signs and empower better decision-making.
For more information about the 41st Annual IOSCO conference, visit https://www.iosco2016lima.pe/Index.aspx
@vizorsoftware will tweet from the conference using the #IOSCOLima2016 hashtag.
Vizor Software has been the standard for financial regulatory technology since 2000. Leading the way in regulatory supervision software, Vizor Software is trusted by Central Banks and Financial Regulators from around the globe for the collection, validation and analysis of highly complex data from Financial Institutions. Serving the needs of financial regulators in more than 30 countries, Vizor Software is a trusted partner of large consulting firms and leading XBRL toolset providers. Employing a collaborative, agile approach to implementing regulatory solutions, Vizor Software simplifies and strengthens financial regulation systems. You can learn more about Vizor Software on our website, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+ and Pinterest.