Navigating the changing healthcare landscape keeps getting more complex, and I look forward to sharing my perspective on what’s to come this year and how plan sponsors can prepare.
Appleton, WI (PRWEB) April 25, 2016
Invited to present for the fourth consecutive year, Tom Doney, president and CEO of Cypress Benefit Administrators, will be among the lineup of featured speakers at the 2016 LBG Advisors Benefits Symposium.
The educational conference will return from May 15-17 at the Vdara Hotel & Spa in Las Vegas and is designed for plan sponsors around the country who offer group-based health benefits. It is structured to include 45-minute presentations in two breakout rooms, which allows attendees the flexibility to select the topics most relevant to their business and choose a desired benefits path.
All sessions will cover the latest cutting-edge concepts for effectively managing benefits programs, with Doney set to present “The Immediate Future of Healthcare in America.”
“It’s an honor to be asked to present again at the 2016 LBG Advisors Benefits Symposium as this is a conference that repeatedly delivers high educational value,” Doney said. “Navigating the changing healthcare landscape keeps getting more complex, and I look forward to sharing my perspective on what’s to come this year and how plan sponsors can prepare.”
Other presentations at the 2016 LBG Advisors Benefits Symposium include:
- Setting Up Your Own ACO
- Medical Stop Loss Market Update
- Self-Funded Opportunities Under the ACA
- Alternative Medical Plan Designs (MEC/MVP) Discussion
- Futuristic Outlook on Specialty Rx
- Medical Tourism: Domestic Travel Combined with Low Cost Surgery Options to Save Your Organization Money
- Making Sense of the PBM Noise
- Reference Based Re-Pricing
- The Next Right Thing for Health Plans
- Dependent and Rx Audits
- Plan Documents: Risks, Rewards and Compliance
- Monitoring and Reporting Pay or Play Requirements of the ACA
- Compliance, Enrollment and Consumer Directed Updates
- Manage Your Cancer and Transplant Participants More Efficiently
- On-Site/Near-Site Medical Clinic Set-up
- Bridging the Gap Between Medical and Ancillary Coverage
- Talkin' Bout My Generation – Needs of a Multigenerational Workforce
- Benefit Your Employees and Your Bottom Line: Non-Risk Benefits
- Out of the Brick and Mortar Thinking – Medical Services Conducted On-Site
- What’s New in the Rx World and the Latest in Employee Engagement
- PBM Contracts: Why They Are Important and What They Mean
- Private Exchange, and Benefit Administration Platform Update
- Stop Loss Contracts
“Now in its sixth year, plan sponsors see the Benefits Symposium as a must-attend event in that they are constantly coming away with usable strategies for reducing the cost of benefits,” said Jason Jakobsen, senior benefits consultant with LBG Advisors. “The Symposium has been described as an experience that encourages ‘transparent, honest and robust’ discussion about the future of healthcare.”
About Cypress Benefit Administrators
A privately held company headquartered in Appleton, Wis., Cypress Benefit Administrators has been pioneering the way toward cost containment in self-funded health benefits since 2000. The third party administrator (TPA) is the country’s first to bring claims administration, consumer driven health plans and proven cost control measures together into one package for companies ranging from 50 employees to thousands of employees. It serves employer-clients across the U.S. with additional locations in Portland and Salem, Ore., Omaha, Neb. and Denver, Col. For more information on Cypress and its customized employee benefits, visit http://www.cypressbenefit.com.
About LBG Advisors
LBG Advisors, LLC, is a boutique financial services and employee benefits firm whose professionals provide sophisticated solutions and superior service to corporate and private clients. As a member firm of Benefit Partners, LBG draws upon the strength of a national back office while remaining an independent, locally owned firm. For more information on LBG Advisors, visit http://www.lbgadvisors.com.