(PRWEB) April 26, 2016
Parvis Gamagami, a devoted writer and author, has completed his new book “Fight New Ways Breast Cancer”: a passionately crafted work that visually and narratively fully defines and explores the issues of breast cancer.
Published by New York City-based Page Publishing, Parvis Gamagami’s educational work will open the eyes of the reader to alternative medicines, testing and development of the disease.
This is a teaching, educational, informative book about breast cancer. The author of this book has provided the following information about breast cancer, some of them yet unheard. Readers will learn the following:
What is breast cancer? How does it develop? How does it metastasize? Each step of its development is shown by images.
Gamagami expands on the following topics in his book:
- Patients for years have had mammography, MRI, and ultrasonography but have never had the opportunity to see the images of their breasts. Here they become familiar with their breast images. Clinical and radiological signs of breast cancer are reported for awareness of patients and general practitioners.
- How external blow or self-inflicted trauma (tight underwire brassiere) can promote breast cancer. Despite all controversies, screening mammography and physical examination still are gold standards for detection of breast cancer.
- Breast cancer is not over diagnosed but surely it is over treated.
- How to prevent or minimize local breast cancer recurrence by the author’s bracketing technique for the removal of the entire breast cancer at first surgical attempt.
- Side effects of the breast cancer treatment, surgery, radiation, chemotherapy, anti-hormone therapy are clearly exposed and how they can be prevented.
- New genetic discovery in breast cancer, which has revolutionized our knowledge of natural history of breast cancer, and its treatment are reported.
- Alternative treatment of breast cancer based on its genetics that carry better survival and is more economical for patients and for society is proposed.
Readers who wish to experience this revealing work can purchase “Fight New Ways Breast Cancer” at bookstores everywhere, or online at the Apple iTunes store, Amazon, Google Play or Barnes and Noble.
For additional information or media inquiries, contact Page Publishing at 866-315-2708.
About Page Publishing:
Page Publishing is a traditional New York based full-service publishing house that handles all of the intricacies involved in publishing its authors’ books, including distribution in the world’s largest retail outlets and royalty generation. Page Publishing knows that authors need to be free to create - not bogged down with complicated business issues like eBook conversion, establishing wholesale accounts, insurance, shipping, taxes and the like. Its roster of authors can leave behind these tedious, complex and time consuming issues, and focus on their passion: writing and creating. Learn more at http://www.pagepublishing.com.