LEXINGTON, KY (PRWEB) April 25, 2016
Company showcases enhanced Kofax TotalAgility® platform and Perceptive Content; contributes thought leadership to expert panel keynote and roundtable sessions.
● Lexmark International, Inc., a global technology leader, will take part in the AIIM 2016 Conference to be held from Tuesday, April 26 through Thursday, April 28 in New Orleans.
● Hosted by AIIM (Association for Information and Image Management), the conference focuses on helping organizations optimize their ‘business content’ to meet today’s largest business challenges including automation, governance and insight. This year’s AIIM Conference theme is “Digital Transformation in Action.”
● Lexmark experts will be in booth #12 to share details on recently announced enhancements to the Kofax TotalAgility platform that are ideally suited for buyers driving digital transformation initiatives and business operations, from inbound information capture through outbound customer communications. Company representatives will also offer insight into the company’s flagship ECM product, Perceptive Content, which allows users to control the entire lifecycle of documents, digital images, video and other forms of content — whether on premises or in the cloud.
● David Caldeira, Lexmark senior vice president, product marketing and solutions, will join futurist Thornton May and a group of industry experts on Tuesday, April 26, 2016 at 4:30 p.m. for the Industry Insights 2020 Expert Panel: Consumerization + Simplification = Digital Transformation. The group will discuss what it means to streamline business processes beyond the firewall to seamlessly connect organizations and customers in the digital world.
● Scott Craig, Lexmark vice president, product marketing, will facilitate the Insight Engines: Enhanced Customer Insight, in Real-Time roundtable on Wednesday, April 27, 2016 at 11:40 a.m. This interactive, practical problem-solving session will explore insight engine-focused use cases, and examine the technology and integration required to gain a better understanding of customers — both within and outside the organization.
Lexmark (NYSE: LXK) creates enterprise software, hardware and services that remove the inefficiencies of information silos and disconnected processes, connecting people to the information they need at the moment they need it. Open the possibilities at http://www.Lexmark.com.
Lexmark, the Lexmark logo, Open the possibilities, Kofax TotalAgility and Perceptive Content are trademarks of Lexmark International, Inc., registered in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.