New Orleans, USA (PRWEB) April 28, 2016
The newly launched Tech Excellence Program of Digital Future helps early-stage startups to develop their products and scale them globally. Tech Excellence program aims to attract new tech startups with high growth potential that intend to deliver advanced software solutions for their customers to help them with technical support in software development for the various stages of growth. Moreover, the participants of Tech Excellence Program will be able to network with their peers from tech startups as well as investors and international mentors through the program worldwide.
Tech Excellence Program offers $50k investments and provides the winners with a ground to inspire and facilitate software development through access to the extensive expertise and mentorship. The finalists will be able to benefit from series of online and offline events workshops and face-to-face consultations in tech skills, coding and opportunity to learn from experienced tech leaders.
Oleksii Vitchenko, CEO of Digital Future: “We are looking for talented fast-growing startup teams to help them boost their confidence in developing advanced software and help them enhance their presence on global arena. While keeping ourselves committed to helping Eastern European startups, we are always ready to consider new highly ambitious teams from around the world that want to implement exciting ideas in digital space. We hope that the selected teams would boost their tech skills during the program to focus on developing and scaling their products. By launching this program we also want to create active startup community, connect entrepreneurs from different geography and backgrounds to strengthen entrepreneurial diversity.”
Tech Excellence Program benefits include:
- Unlimited number of investments of $50,000 each into the most promising technology products (the number of winners will be defined by the international jury committee).
- Six-month mentoring program beginning in Q3 2016
- Completely equipped workplace for up to five team members
- Full access to the office facilities and amenities: meeting rooms, chill-out areas, free drinks.
- Regular mentoring session by seasoned technology mentors
- Unlimited access to tech resources
Through this new program, Digital Future’s tech mentors will work with startup teams up to six months — offering expertise, guidance and resources to help them build their software solutions. Applicants should be founders of startups that are connected to the tech fields, which are in line with the Digital Future’s specialization.
The minimum qualifications to participate in Digital Future Tech Excellence Program:
- To be a startup team of 2-5 members with an innovative idea related to Digital Future’s expertise and a clear business model
- To have a idea that solves a problem related to the following area: AI, digital, mobile e-commerce, AdTech, relevant to be scaled to international market
- To be willing for the mixed mentorship: remote as well as live sessions in Kiev on a regular basis.
At the beginning of the six-month program the selected startups and mentors will mutually define what is needed to fully develop their products or services and reach broader audience.
To apply for the program, please visit our booth #B1 at Collision Conference that takes place in New Orleans, USA, April 26-28, or contact us at ed(at)digifuture(dot)org. If we like your idea, we will inform you on scheduling a video interview and the next steps.
Tech Excellence Program Press Kit: http://bit.ly/236LKDj
About Digital Future
Digital Future is a global, multi-stage investment company focusing on digital marketing, Ad-Tech, Advertising, E-commerce, mobile and AI. Digital Future offers smart money to the startups, conquering the global market. Digital Future was founded in 2014 by Oleksii Vitchenko, an entrepreneur with over ten years of experience in e-commerce and digital.
For more information, visit: http://www.digital-future.org