BELLEVUE, WA (PRWEB) April 26, 2016
Smartsheet, the collaborative work management platform used by millions of people worldwide, and the first project management solution to be Recommended for Google Apps for Work, today announced its participation in Google Apps for Work’s mid-market campaign. The campaign includes an offer that covers the fees of Google Apps until a customer's existing enterprise agreement (EA) runs out. Customers who choose Smartsheet to complement Google Apps for Work will benefit from a matching offer.
Smartsheet was recently named the “2015 Marketplace App of the Year” by Google Apps for Work at Google’s annual TeamWork summit in Las Vegas. The companies have a history of working together to improve workplace productivity and collaboration, starting in 2010 when Smartsheet was an initial launch partner in the Google Apps Marketplace.
“Smartsheet is excited to be a part of this compelling program with Google Apps for Work, and help organizations get access to the cloud tools and services they need to be successful,” said Jennifer Savage, Vice President of Product and Partner Marketing. “As more and more companies move important work and workflows to the cloud, we’re committed to working with Google to ensure every employee can seamlessly migrate their projects and processes.”
Smartsheet's collaborative work management solution integrates across the Google Apps for Work product suite – Gmail, Calendar, Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, Forms and Hangouts. Benefits of using Smartsheet with Google Apps include:
● Easy administration and use. Administrators can add Smartsheet for all users directly from their administration consoles.
● Single sign–on. Sign-on to Smartsheet with Google credentials to provide seamless access to accounts.
● Secure storage. Access and store documents in Google Drive directly from the context of work in Smartsheet.
● Google Apps Marketplace availability. Individuals with proper administrative privileges can use self-service to add Smartsheet directly from the Google Apps Marketplace.
● Shared dates. Synchronize dates in Smartsheet with Google Calendar to always see the latest dates.
● Instant meetings. Start a Google Hangout from within Smartsheet with everyone currently collaborating on the same work.
● Gmail integration. Update work in Smartsheet directly from inside Gmail.
● Form data collection. Collect responses to Google Forms in Smartsheet to organize them and take additional actions.
● Merge document data. Use lists of data in Smartsheet to generate multiple customized Google Docs.
● Mobile access. Access work in Smartsheet from anywhere with the Smartsheet Android App.
For more information about Smartsheet and its integrations with Google Apps for Work, visit the Smartsheet listing on Google’s Recommended Apps Page.
Smartsheet is redefining the way that individuals, teams, and organizations deliver their best work. Our award-winning collaborative work management platform is trusted by over 8 million registered users at 80,000 customers across more than 190 countries. Customers like Cisco, Salesforce, the GSA, Google, and over half of the Fortune 500 use Smartsheet across a range of departments to create more than 10,000 new projects every day. Visit http://www.smartsheet.com to learn how we help individuals and teams drive organizational speed and performance.