Advantages of the network version is that business owners will have data on a work and home computer.
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) April 30, 2016
The network version of ezCheckprinting check writer from Halfpricesoft.com offers customers peace of mind, accommodation and convenience. Most customers want the ability to work from either home or office computers. With the network version, customers can add data and share the on the remote server, or install ezCheckPrinting application on a local machine and share the database file only over the network. One customer can create and print checks from the same account or different accounts, saving time and money for the business.
"Advantages of the network version is that business owners will have data on a work and home computer.” Dr. Ge, the founder of halfpricesoft.com said.
The network version also supports the popular QuickBooks blank check stock writing features. It also supports faster check data import and export feature. Customers can choose to use ezCheckPrinting as stand-alone check writer or use it together with QuickBooks, ezACH deposit and other halfpricesoft.com solutions.
Writing a check is really easy with ezCheckPrinting! All customers do is to enter the date, payee’s name and amount payable to the payee. This check writer will automatically convert numbers to words. Clients can write and print a check with just a few clicks. Potential customers can download the free trial version at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/check_printing_software_download.asp
with no cost and no obligation.
The main features of this MICR & laser check writing and printing software include:
- Anywhere from one to an unlimited number of employees can have access to create and print checks in the network version
- No internet connection needed
- Stand alone software
- Add a second signature line for peace of mind and security
- Add a company logo and other customizable design features for a professional, corporate look to company checks
- Easy to use and learn, even for people who don’t have an accounting or IT background
- No limit to the number of accounts that can be used
- Write an unlimited number of checks
- Prints MICR characters accepted by most banks (for use with laser printers) — no need to order expensive checks pre-printed with bank information
- Use blank check stock or pre-printed checks in check-on-top, check-in-middle, or check-on-bottom formats
- Include signature image on checks to save time signing checks
- Customizable report features that are easy to use
- Save time by printing multiple checks with one click
- Export and import of check data for use with ezTimeSheet, Excel file, QuickBooks, Microsoft Money, and other accounting software.
Starting at just $39 per installation (Free through TrialPay offer), ezCheckPrinting is affordable for any size business and is compatible with all popular brands of laser printers (most of which can print bank-accepted MICR numbers) and specialized MICR printers.
To learn more about ezCheckPrinting check writing software and the win-win deals, user can visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com/product_ezCheck.asp
Founded in 2003, Halfpricesoft.com has established itself as a leader in meeting and exceeding the software needs of small businesses in US. The software’s graphical interface guides customers step-by-step through setting up employee information, setting up tax options, calculating payroll - including calculation of federal, state and local taxes; deductions for Medicare, insurance and 401(k) plans; and printing paychecks & tax forms.