It was an honor to recognize and present this exceptional group with their awards,” said Bob Perkins, AA-ISP Founder and Chairman.
Minneapolis, Minnesota (PRWEB) April 28, 2016
The AA-ISP (The Global Inside Sales Association), recognized leading Inside Sales professionals, organizations, and service providers in the Annual Awards Luncheon at the 8th Annual AA-ISP Inside Sales Leadership Summit on April 21st.
Each year, the AA-ISP recognizes the top service providers nominated by users in the AA-ISP Service Provider Directory. Nominees are selected by AA-ISP members, and users are encouraged to provide an evaluation of their experience with the various service providers via an online assessment process. Service providers with the most positive and consistent ratings on the Service Provider Directory are recognized across a variety of categories.
The Leadership Summit was held in Chicago, Illinois, and featured presentations from more than 75 of today's most recognized Inside Sales experts and honored top individuals and organizations that have made a significant impact to the Inside Sales profession during the past year in a variety of categories.
“The AA-ISP has grown to over ten thousand members who are dedicated to advancing their careers and Inside Sales skills by investing in their everyday continuing education and skill development. It was an honor to recognize and present this exceptional group with their awards,” said Bob Perkins, AA-ISP Founder and Chairman.
“The AA-ISP is proud to honor and award the best of the best during the Annual Leadership Summit. Seeing the community come together to nominate and celebrate these deserving individuals and service providers is something I look forward to every year,” stated AA-ISP CEO, Larry Reeves.
Awards Recipients Include:
Top 25 Most Influential Inside Sales Professionals
The AA-ISP recognized the following individuals who have lead our industry and were nominated by their peers:
- Chad Angle
- Lauren Bailey
- Trish Bertuzzi
- Mike Brooks
- Chad Burmeister
- Liz Cain
- Dave Elkington
- Kevin Gaither
- Laura Hanson
- Richard Harris
- Ken Jisser
- Sean Kester
- Mark Kosoglow
- Ken Krogue
- Kelly Lichtenberger
- Kelly Molander
- Gabe Moncayo
- Laurie Page
- Mark Ruthfield
- Ben Sardella
- Hooman Shahidi
- David Sill
- Jim Steele
- Alex Turner
- Paula White
Annual Member Awards
The AA-ISP honored the following individuals and organizations for their outstanding contribution to Inside Sales:
- Excellence in Execution (AA-ISP Chapter) - Washington D.C.
- AA-ISP Chapter of the Year- Silicon Valley
- AA-ISP International Chapter of the Year- Singapore
- Corporate Culture - Thomson Reuters
- Spirit Award - Michele Fidler, Allergan
- Innovator Award - Jennifer Nietz, COACT Associates
- Excellence in Execution - Ken Jisser, Cedarcone
- Executive of the Year- Jorge Diaz, Fleetmatics
- Lifetime Achievement- Judy Buchholz, IBM Digital Sales
- Special Recognition: Advancement of Women in Sales- Lori Richardson, WOMENsalespros
AA-ISP Scholarship Program
The AA-ISP Scholarship Program recognizes AA-ISP members and members of their immediate family who are pursuing a sales or business degree from an accredited college, university, or institution of higher education.
- Logan Hutchison, University of Oklahoma
- Sulaimaan Malik, University of Mass. Boston
- Eric White, University of Tennessee
Service Provider Awards
Each year, the AA-ISP recognizes the top service providers as nominated by users in the AA-ISP Service Provider Directory. 2016 Winners include:
- Service Provider (Consulting) - The Bridge Group
- Service Provider (Sales & Marketing Automation) – Velocify
- Service Provider (People Development) – Factor 8 Training
- Service Provider (Sales Training) - VorsightBP
- Service Provider (Productivity) - ZoomInfo
- Service Provider (Sales Acceleration) - InsideSales.com
- Service Provider (Outsourced Services) – ConnectAndSell
- Service Provider (Predictive Analytics) – TopOPPS
- Service Provider (Gamification & Recognition) - Ambition
A full list of 2016 award winners can be viewed on the AA-ISP website.
About the AA-ISP
The AA-ISP, the global Inside Sales association and our industry’s most trusted and respected resource for everything Inside Sales, is dedicated exclusively to advancing the profession of Inside Sales. The association engages in research studies, organizational benchmarking, and leadership roundtables to better understand and analyze the trends, challenges, and key components of the growth and development of the Inside Sales industry. Our mission is to help Inside Sales representatives and leaders to leverage our information and resources through published content, local community Chapters, global conferences, career development, and an Inside Sales Accreditation program.