Las Vegas, Nevada (PRWEB) April 28, 2016
Register now to secure your spot at the 2016 Annual Defense Asbestos Litigation Seminar, June 8-10, at the Paris Las Vegas Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada. Hear presentations by leading experts on medicine, industrial hygiene, toxicology and other disciplines. This year’s seminar includes roundtable presentations by key insurance and in-house corporate representatives and national coordinating counsel as well as mock trial presentations by leading defense and plaintiff counsel.
Program highlights include:
- Preparing the defense bar for the next wave of litigation including talc, lung cancer and more
- Focusing on best practices for depositions and discovery
- Updates regarding fraud claims and bankruptcy trusts
- Discussions among clients regarding expectations and new approaches
- Where is litigation headed and how to get prepared
- Networking receptions and discussions with clients and co-counsel throughout the three day conference
- Paul F. Slater, Senior Counsel, General Electric Company
- Michael L. Johnson, Assistant General Solicitor & National Counsel Occupational Claims, Union Pacific Railroad
- John Lebold, Associate General Counsel, Sherwin-Williams Company
- Donald E. Walther, Executive Vice President and General Counsel, The Heico Companies, LLC
- Michael Owen, Vice President, Claims Counsel, The RiverStone Group
- Frederick Schaefer, Associate Vice President, Nationwide Indemnity
- Linda Tatka, Claims Director, San Francisco Reinsurance/Allianz Resolution Management (ARM)
- David Warren, Assistant Vice President, Resolute Management Inc.
Visit dalsconferences.com to access the full agenda and register.