Los Altos, CA (PRWEB) May 02, 2016
Contoural, the largest independent provider of Information Governance consulting services, is pleased to announce they have been selected to present at the 2016 MER Conference in Chicago. Contoural CEO, Mark Diamond, will be presenting “An Executive Discussion On How A Global Bank Stepped Up Its Game and Got Much Better at Information Governance” alongside Matthew Bernstein, Managing Director and Head of Group Data Management at Deutsche Bank.
“We are excited for the opportunity to lead this discussion at the 2016 MER Conference,” said Contoural CEO Mark Diamond. “We have found that many organizations usually approach Information Governance as something that they have to do per a regulator,” Mr. Diamond mentions, “but we believe that organizations should start seeing it as a great opportunity to significantly cut costs and drive business productivity- these are some of the things that Deutsche Bank has learned.”
The enlightening executive viewpoint discussion will take place at the MER Conference in Chicago on Monday May 23rd from 2:30pm-3:30pm and will address:
- Consolidating multiple records management, eDiscovery, archiving and data cataloguing under a single, united program,
- Developing measurable Information Governance metrics to drive program accountability,
- Turning these functions, from a cost center, to a program generating significant savings – through insightful return on investment reporting,
- Building support across senior management in a global organization, and
- Challenges, pitfalls, workarounds and other real-world lessons learned along the way.
Contoural is the largest independent provider of Information Governance Services focused on Records and Information Management, Litigation and Regulatory Inquiry Readiness and Control of Sensitive Information. Contoural does not sell any product nor take referral fees, store any documents or provide any lawsuit-specific “reactive” eDiscovery services. In this capacity Contoural is a trusted advisor to clients providing unbiased advice. Contoural has served more than 30% of the Fortune 500 as clients, including those in the Global 50, Mid-sized Organizations and large Federal Agencies.