Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (PRWEB) May 04, 2016
Written and developed by native Spanish-speaking literacy experts and bilingual educators, the American Reading Company's Comprehensive Spanish Core Curriculum:
· Uses authentic literature and only the highest quality, rigorously screened translations.
· Reflects the specific developmental sequence of learning to read in Spanish.
· Integrates Spanish Language Arts, Science, and Social Studies in the literacy block.
· Supports teachers as they shift their practice from “Stand & Deliver” to creating active learning communities.
· Works for all students, struggling readers to gifted & talented, in the same classroom.
Educators across the country are seeking parity for children learning in Spanish. ARC’s Research Labs Core Curriculum is a needed addition that fills a deeply felt gap in the K-12 curriculum market.