Our inclusion on the prestigious Branham300 is a testament to our team, who work tirelessly to bring our leading technologies and services to the hockey world day in and day out.
Waterloo, Ontario (PRWEB) May 02, 2016
HockeyTech, the worldwide leader in hockey-related technologies, analytics, digital and information services, has been selected as one of the Top 25 Up and Coming ICT companies in Canada in the 2016 Edition of the Branham300.
The Branham300, now in its 23rd year, is the most widely referenced listing of Canada’s top public and private Information and Communications Technology (ICT) companies. The list of Top 25 Up and Coming ICT Companies is based upon the creativity and innovation, whether in a new technology or optimizing existing technology, in an innovative manner. The complete list can be viewed at: https://www.branham300.com/index.php?year=2016&listing=4
“We are proud and honored to be selected as one of 25 top up and coming Canadian technology companies,” said HockeyTech CEO Stu Siegel. “Our inclusion on the prestigious Branham300 is a testament to our team, who work tirelessly to bring our leading technologies and services to the hockey world day in and day out.”
Founded in 2013, HockeyTech provides bleeding edge hockey technologies to enable leagues, teams, national governing bodies and agencies to manage, recruit and sustain their organizations. It is HockeyTech’s technology that delivers:
- the largest private data repository on hockey player, team and league information
- real-time hockey scoring and statistics technology that immediately feeds into league, team and media websites and mobile apps for fan consumption
- world’s premier digital media partnerships, boasting breathtaking live hockey game video through FASTHockey.com for a total digital experience for fans
- development of advanced analytic technology through on-ice tracking of players and their relationship to puck positioning
- secure detailed hockey player scouting profiles and player reports constructed by its worldwide network of ISS Hockey scouts and housed in our repository
- stores and extracts digital player skating skill results through its on and off-ice testing technology, which gives a single scored index for easy comparison between peers and across age groups
HockeyTech is a worldwide leader in providing hockey-related technologies, analytics and information services. HockeyTech was founded in 2013 by Stu Siegel (technology entrepreneur and former Florida Panthers Managing Partner/CEO) through a series of acquisitions. While HockeyTech is a new corporate identity, our brands have been providing cutting-edge solutions to the hockey world since 1998. For more information, visit http://www.hockeytech.com