Lakewood, Colorado (PRWEB) May 02, 2016
Mesa Labs is pleased to announce the release of the newly re-designed digital dialysate meter from its DialyGuard product line for nephrology clinicians and technicians, the pHoenix XL. The pHoenix XL is a convenient, hand-held, syringe-style meter for quick and accurate measurement of conductivity, temperature and pH. The easy to follow calibration guide and one-touch calibration buttons give you added assurance that readings are accurate and reliable. The syringe-style design allows for you to gather a sample directly from a sample port on the dialysis machine saving you time.
Advanced Features and Improved User Interface
- Auto-ranging feature automatically selects the proper conductivity range for measurement of various solutions
- Intuitive on-screen menus and calibration process
- Expanded measurement ranges and enhanced resolution for temperature, pH and conductivity
- Eliminates the need for pH paper test strips
- Push-button calibration is fast and easy
- Three instant readings in one easy step saves valuable time
- Ambidextrous design accommodates left and right-handed users
- Extended battery life with new, 3.6V lithium-ion battery
- Replaces RO water meter with extended measurement range
- Can calibrate multiple points using Mesa’s 14 mS/cm - 7.0 pH combo solution
- Splash-resistant, rugged design protects the meter from falls and spills
Service and Calibration
- Replacement module eliminates need to send in your meter for service
- Field replaceable module
- Simply order a new, calibrated replacement module, replace, and you are all set!
Mesa Labs looks forward to continuing to serve our loyal customer base and the dialysis industry as a whole. For more information on the new pHoenix XL meter, visit Mesa online today at http://www.MesaLabs.com.