B.A.N.K. Releases Paper on Buying Personality Typing More Effective at Predicting Sales Success

Share Article

B.A.N.K. Code releases a whitepaper on how personality typing can make a sales offer more attractive to prospect. The in-depth paper provides evidence from a study by Dr. Ryan T. Howell, an Associate Professor of Psychology and Statistics at San Francisco State University.

B.A.N.K. Code
B.A.N.K. is a game changer for anyone who wants to dramatically increase their sales success.

Past News Releases


The B.A.N.K Code paper takes an in-depth look into a study done at San Francisco State University that has revealed the most important factor in the success of a sales call is the personality type of the buyer, not the seller, despite popular wisdom to the contrary. You can find out more about the Whitepaper here: BankCode.com/whitepaper.

In the study, a breakthrough personality typing system called B.A.N.K.; research has discovered that being able to quickly pinpoint the personality type or “buying personality” of the prospective buyer made a sale significantly more likely every single time, regardless of the personality type of the salesperson.

The use of personality typing has grown dramatically in the workplace in recent years. According to Deloitte "estimates given to the Wall Street Journal, 60% to 70% of companies in the U.S. now use personality typing to assess the likelihood of future sales success of prospective candidates". This is especially true in sales and customer service jobs. These numbers are up from 30% to 40% about five years ago. Despite its increasing popularity, personality typing has come under growing scrutiny for its lack of validity and ability to predict a candidate’s ultimate success in sales.

The B.A.N.K. methodology of using personality typing to categorize each buyer, on the other hand, has been revealed to have exceptionally robust validity and reliability in predicting the buying behavior of prospective clients—and correspondingly a higher success rate at increasing sales for employees.

According to the study’s leader, Dr. Ryan T. Howell, an Associate Professor of Psychology and Statistics at San Francisco State University, “The B.A.N.K. Code Assessment is a quick, reliable, and valid measure that predicts buying behavior and increases your probability of closing the sale.”

Using B.A.N.K. personality typing, salespeople can now identify the personality of the person to whom they are delivering their sales pitch in the first 90 seconds of the sales call. Using that information, the salesperson can deliver a script customized to that personality type containing specific trigger words that make getting that “yes” much more likely. In fact, 100% of study participants found the script designed for their personality type highly appealing and much more likely to make them want to purchase the product being sold.

As a tool for sales, B.A.N.K. has been used successfully for over 20 years. The four “buying personalities” used to type people have consistently increased sales success for users in the marketplace. Now this success has been scientifically proven as well. As Cheri Tree, creator of the B.A.N.K methodology, puts it, “B.A.N.K. is a game changer for anyone who wants to dramatically increase their sales success.”

Contact information:
Website: http://www.bankcode.com/
Cheri Tree, Founder and CEO
Phone: 480-378-BANK (2265)

Share article on social media or email:

View article via:

Pdf Print

Contact Author

Rob Wagner
eDirex Media
+1 814-754-6806
Email >
Visit website