University Park, Ill. (PRWEB) May 03, 2016
Applied Systems today announced that the company has been named the winner of five Stevie® Awards across New Product, Innovation of the Year, Apps, and Company of the Year categories in The 14th Annual American Business Awards. Applied products Applied Epic, IVANS Market Appetite, and Applied Mobile received Gold Stevie Awards and Applied PerformanceManagement and the Company received Bronze Stevie Awards in their respective categories.
The American Business Awards are the nation’s premier business awards program. All organizations operating in the U.S. are eligible to submit nominations – public and private, for-profit and non-profit, large and small. More than 3,400 nominations from organizations of all sizes and in virtually every industry were submitted this year for consideration in a wide range of categories, including Startup of the Year, Executive of the Year, Best New Product or Service of the Year, Marketing Campaign of the Year, Live Event of the Year, and App of the Year, among others.
“Applied is committed to revolutionizing the business of insurance through innovative software solutions, and we are pleased to be recognized by industry leaders across the country and among these honored companies by the Stevie Awards in Annual American Business Awards,” said Reid French, chief executive officer of Applied Systems. “These awards further underscore Applied’s role as the insurance industry’s trusted technology partner due to our commitment to innovation and customer success in today’s digital era.”
More than 250 professionals worldwide participated in the judging process to select this year’s Stevie Award winners. Applied received Gold Stevie Winner recognition for:
- Applied Epic 2016 in the New Product or Service of the Year – Software – Cloud Platform category. Applied Epic, the fastest-growing cloud-based agency and brokerage management system in the world, delivers the most technologically advanced software application to independent insurance agencies and brokerages to enable faster growth and profitability in a changing insurance marketplace. Purpose-built for insurance agencies and brokerages, Applied Epic provides essential capabilities for each stakeholder within an agency or brokerage to better manage customer relationships, sales opportunities, carrier appetite search, financial accounting, and policy and benefits administration across all lines of business. Judges remarked, “An excellent solution that meets a wide range of needs for its users. The product takes advantage of the latest technology and applies it to the complex business of insurance.”
- IVANS Market Appetite in the Innovation of the Year category – Business Products Industries category. IVANS Market Appetite is an innovative automated search engine for property and casualty insurance agencies to quickly and accurately identify market appetite for a specific submission. IVANS Market Appetite supports the exchange of appetite information for carriers and agents to improve client service and secure new business to drive the most profitable opportunities. Judges applauded the product saying, “Appears to be a game changer for the sector… This is a problem I never knew the world needed solving. On paper this is a slam dunk.”
- Applied Mobile in the Apps category for the Business/Government industry. Applied Mobile, the first mobile insurance agent application, brings client, policy and sales information to Apple or Android™ tablets and smartphones so staff can stay connected while away from the office. Judges commented on the app, “Very specific, high quality solution aimed at a specific industry as opposed to other options that tend to be too generic as they pursue scalability.”
Applied received Bronze Stevie Winner recognition for:
- Company of the Year. Applied Systems is the leading global provider of cloud-based software that powers the business of insurance and recognized as a pioneer in insurance automation and data exchange between brokerages, insurers and their clients. One judge stated, “Applied Systems is reengineering the insurance industry with their technical prowess.”
- Applied PerformanceManagement in the New Product or Service of the Year – Software – Business or Competitive Intelligence Solution category. Applied PerformanceManagement, the first purpose-built business intelligence solution for independent insurance agencies, transforms an agency’s management system data into valuable business insights, empowering them to make quicker, more informed decisions. Judges acknowledged that, “the tool is dynamic and helps manage and navigate insurance agency strategies; well done for the vertical.”
“The judges were extremely impressed with the quality of entries we received this year. The competition was intense and every organization that has won should be proud,” said Michael Gallagher, president and founder of the Stevie Awards.
Details about The American Business Awards and the list of 2016 Stevie winners are available at http://www.StevieAwards.com/ABA.
About Applied Systems
Applied Systems is the leading global provider of cloud-based software that powers the business of insurance. Recognized as a pioneer in insurance automation and data exchange between brokerages, insurers and their clients, Applied is the world’s largest provider of agency and brokerage management systems, serving customers throughout the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom. By automating the insurance lifecycle, Applied enables millions of people around the world to safeguard and protect what matters most.
About the Stevie Awards
Stevie Awards are conferred in seven programs: the Asia-Pacific Stevie Awards, the German Stevie Awards, The American Business Awards, The International Business Awards, the Stevie Awards for Women in Business, the Stevie Awards for Great Employers, and the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service. Stevie Awards competitions receive more than 10,000 entries each year from organizations in more than 60 nations. Honoring organizations of all types and sizes and the people behind them, the Stevies recognize outstanding performances in the workplace worldwide. Learn more about the Stevie Awards at http://www.StevieAwards.com.