At Annodyne, our goal has always been to stay one step ahead of the marketplace.
BLUE BELL, Pa. (PRWEB) May 05, 2016
Annodyne, a full-service creative agency located outside Philadelphia, marks 15 years as a digital trailblazer. One of the first dedicated Internet-centered agencies in the region, Annodyne continues to make its mark on the digital marketing landscape with proprietary campaign measurement and social media platforms.
“At Annodyne, our goal has always been to stay one step ahead of the marketplace,” said Anthony Campisi, Annodyne president and CEO. “We embrace innovation, and our clients place great value in this.”
From its inception in 2001, Annodyne evangelized an Internet-centered marketing model that marries technological prowess with marketing savvy.
“Our proprietary marketing technology bridges gaps in the marketplace,” Campisi said. Annodyne’s technological innovations include:
- Annotrak™ is Annodyne’s flagship digital marketing campaign tracking and measurement tool. The highly anticipated release of Version 3.5 is scheduled for this summer.
- Ziel™, a pioneering social networking platform offers a private online community for use in secure healthcare conversations, and closed-loop networking communities such as those connecting alumni in higher education.
- Healthcare-specific platforms enable payer access pull-through and medical liaison communications (e-detailing and reprint capabilities with e-signature capture and reporting functions). The next version of the agency’s medical liaison app is scheduled for release later this year, with enhanced capabilities for live video chat designed to support sales teams in the pharmaceutical and healthcare space.
Annodyne initially focused on developing its business in the higher education segment. Success followed, with the agency becoming the leader in strategic marketing solutions for MBA programs. The agency has partnered with clients ranging from Wharton to Vanderbilt and Johns Hopkins as well as numerous prominent institutions throughout the U.S. and Canada. More recently, Annodyne has targeted the community college space, an area with promising growth opportunities.
Expanding beyond its higher education core, Annodyne is now enjoying dynamic growth in the travel/tourism and pharmaceutical sectors, including strong partnerships with three of the top ten global pharmaceutical companies.
The award-winning agency has repeatedly been recognized for its accomplishments in the industry. Notable awards include:
- In 2012, Campisi was a recipient of the Philadelphia Business Journal’s “40 Under 40” award. The award recognizes young professionals in the Delaware Valley for outstanding success and contributions to their community.
- In 2013, Annodyne was named Marketer of the Year by the Philadelphia chapter of the American Marketing Association.
- Last year, Annodyne won a Benny Award from the Philadelphia Direct Marketing Association for design and development of the website for The Culinary Arts Institute of Montgomery County Community College.
- This month, Annodyne won a 2016 Communicator Award from The Academy of Interactive and Visual Arts for design and development of the website for the Ann Arbor Area Convention and Visitors Bureau.
“This is a very exciting time for Annodyne,” said Campisi. “We are experiencing substantial growth and we know that this growth is healthy.” Campisi added, “We are determined to maintain our agency culture as we grow. We offer clients the best of both worlds: small-agency personal service with big-agency capabilities.” He said that the firm’s 15th anniversary celebration, which spanned two days, reflects the value of caring that permeates the agency. On day one, staffers were treated to continental breakfast and an in-office masseur. Day two featured an off-site brunch for further team building and agency-wide appreciation.
Campisi is confident that Annodyne will continue to thrive in the coming years. “While Annodyne is enjoying growth, we take the most pride in growing our clients’ businesses. That’s what it’s all about.”
For more information on Annodyne, call 215-540-9110 or visit Annodyne.com.
Annodyne Inc. is a suburban Philadelphia full-service marketing agency specializing in engagement marketing. Based in Blue Bell, Pa., Annodyne serves a wide range of local and national clients across all verticals, including tourism, higher education and healthcare. Since the agency’s inception in 2001, Annodyne has shown significant growth year over year.