Improving information governance and implementing true confidentiality management are two spokes of the same wheel: the fundamental need to protect clients’ data and the firm.
Philadelphia, PA (PRWEB) May 04, 2016
Prosperoware, a leading enterprise software company delivering innovative technology that transforms the business and practice of legal and professional services, today announces its sponsorship of the iManage ConnectLive Conferences held in Chicago May 11-12 at Chicago Marriott Downtown Magnificent Mile, and in London on May 18 at Park Plaza Riverbank London Hotel. Prosperoware will feature its iManage Add-ons and Milan InfoGov platform (including Milan Confidentiality Management) at both events, as well as lead a case study session in Chicago at 11:30am on May 12th with Duane Morris LLP regarding the firm’s implementation of Prosperoware’s iManage Enhancements.
The Panama Papers have provided an industry-wide wake-up call: if law firm staff and lawyers aren't saving data in the right location and its access isn't being limited to only those working on that matter, client data and, therefore, the law firm are at risk. The right tools and the right processes help drive lawyer adoption of information systems and limit the risk of leakage of client data, and protect the firm.
Milan Confidentiality Management empowers the shift to a ‘need-to-know’ security model without creating barriers to productivity; it enables professionals to more readily work – securely – within the firm’s DMS and reduces the need for IT intervention. Specifically, it:
- Automates and implements lock-down policies and ethical walls for iManage, Carpe Diem, Elite, Aderant, Microsoft Windows File Shares, and numerous other systems
- Provides professionals self-service options to simplify and streamline access to matters and documents
- Performs audits and generates reports by user/group, client/engagement, or policy type
- Makes internal collaboration and file sharing a simple, worry-free process
Prosperoware’s Milan iManage Add-ons set the industry standard for firms seeking to optimize their investment in iManage and drive lawyer adoption of their DMS and digital matter files to substantially improve information governance processes.
Attendees of iManage LiveConnect in Chicago are invited to learn more about Milan iManage Add-ons by joining an interactive, joint educational session on Thursday, May 12th at 11:30 am as Account Executive, Kay Poukey, is joined by Joe Aurite, Application Integrator at Duane Morris.
Joe and Kay will illustrate the specific challenges faced by global law firm Duane Morris in regards to automatically cleaning-up cluttered workspaces and unused folders, streamlining onboarding and offboarding laterals, and how the firm’s MCC Refresh project, powered by Milan, delivered the results that Duane Morris sought, which includes:
- Ability to create a single workspace for each client/matter
- 25% more user requests resolved on the initial support call
- Reduction from 15 to 5 folders per workspace
- 75% Reduction in the production time for imports and exports
- Broader adoption of iManage and the firm’s information governance strategy
- Reduced costs associated with transferring client and matter files
Keith Lipman, President of Prosperoware comments, “Prosperoware is pleased to sponsor the iManage ConnectLive Users’ Conferences and to help lead these business critical conversations confronting the industry. Improving information governance and implementing true confidentiality management are two spokes of the same wheel: the fundamental need to protect clients’ data and the firm. We look forward to discussing Prosperoware’s industry leading solutions.”
To read our latest case study on the value of Milan, click here.
Click here to read Prosperoware’s Ben Weinberger in Law.com: “The Hacker’s Payday, Share Everything Policies, and Other Bygone Eras.”
Prosperoware is an enterprise software company focused on law firms, corporate legal departments, and professional services firms. Our customers include half of the G20 and AmLaw 100 firms as well as large global corporations and Big Four accounting firms. Our innovative software transforms how professionals work and enables firms to deliver more value to clients while protecting profitability. We empower firms to reduce costs, improve profitability, and better compete by:
- Improving relationships with clients by delivering predictable fees and beneficial insight into work performed
- Empowering professionals to price and budget while leveraging modern profitability metrics
- Evolving to a “need to know” security model without impacting workflow
- Simplifying iManage administration and improving user adoption of electronic files
Our teams work primarily from offices in London, Chicago, and Philadelphia. Our 270+ customers range in size from small firms with just a handful of users to those with more than 14,000. Prosperoware customers include: Akin Gump, Goodwin Procter, Baker Botts, Hill Dickinson, Berwin Leighton Paisner, DLA Piper, Duane Morris, Hughes Hubbard & Reed, Sheppard Mullin, Comcast, and NBCUniversal.