"We are very excited to add this facility to our service offerings in the Los Angeles area." - Jim DeVeau, (CEO)
Ontario, CA (PRWEB) May 06, 2016
Taylored Services, a national leader in distribution, fulfillment and warehousing, has added an additional 225,636 SF of warehousing space in Fontana, CA. We pride ourselves on providing the services our clients need when and where they need them. Today, 70% of our distribution center space is located in Southern California,near the nation’s busiest ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach. At the same time, we have remained true to our roots with distribution centers near the Ports of New York and New Jersey.
We work with a diversified client base including wholesalers, manufacturers and retailers and our expertise extends to multiple brand and accessory categories. We have invested significantly in systems and technology and maintain long-term relationships with all of the other interim suppliers along our clients’ boxes journey. As a result, our clients can track their merchandise at every step through and from our warehouse to multiple points of destination.
"We are very excited to support the needs of our current clients with the addition of this facility while also giving us the opportunity to add new clients. The acquisition of this facility helps keep Taylored Services on track to achieve our five year growth plans. There are exciting things happening with the growth in demand on warehousing, distribution and ecommerce fulfillment services in the Los Angeles area, and Taylored Services is excited to be taking part in that growth", says Taylored CEO Jim DeVeau.
Our services include:
- Warehousing and Distribution
• Pick & Pack
- All receipts processed against service orders
- EDI or flat file transmissions
• Inventory Control
- Radio frequency bar-code scanning and cycle counts
- 24/7 real time inventory visibility & reports through Taylored Access
- Designed to meet client-specific needs ( FIFO, LIFO, serial or lot # )
• Electronic notification ( EDI, flat file or Taylored Access )
- Supply Chain Management
- Value Added Services and Merchandise Rework
- Transportation Management Services