GoECart’s enterprise-class OMS and robust back office allow us to reliably serve our customers using the branded touchpoints they expect while seamlessly integrating with our trusted commerce and logistics partners.
Bridgeport, CT (PRWEB) May 09, 2016
GoECart, a leading provider of comprehensive omni-channel technology solutions for merchants, announced today that automotive furniture manufacturer, wholesale distributor and B2C retailer Eurotec has selected GoECart to provide order management and back office capabilities for its multiple branded ecommerce properties.
After conducting an extensive evaluation of multi-channel commerce technology providers, key requirements that prompted Eurotec to select GoECart included:
- Accurate inventory tracking and order management for its multiple in-house Magento powered web sites and sales channels from a single cloud-based system
- A robust telephone order entry system
- Vendor purchase orders and stock management
- Customer relationship management (CRM) for both retail (B2C) and wholesale (B2B) customers
- Robust order fulfillment and shipping manifesting
- End to end Amazon® and eBay® marketplace integration
- Ability to tightly integrate with Eurotec’s freight logistics partners, including Echo Global Logistics
- Site specific (i.e., sales channel specific) merchant accounts and payment processing
- Sales channel specific uniquely branded and personalized rich transactional emails
- Robust application programming interface (API) for easy GoECart Order Management System (OMS) integration with key technology partners
“GoECart was the clear winner for both their out of the box functionality and robust API that allows us to integrate with our existing technology stack,” said Robert Galvez, COO of Eurotec. “GoECart’s enterprise-class OMS and robust back office allow us to reliably serve our customers using the branded touchpoints they expect while seamlessly integrating with our trusted commerce and logistics partners. GoECart brings just the right mix of enterprise features, performance and flexibility to the table, but without the lengthy implementation cycle and the hefty price tag.”
Manish Chowdhary, CEO of GoECart, said: “We are pleased to help Eurotec meet these highly specialized requirements for its family of B2B and B2C commerce sites. This is a great example of how the GoECart OMS and CRM can be easily used in conjunction with other third-party ecommerce technologies. This phased approach allows merchants to ease into our unified commerce suite, without a full rip and replace strategy. We look forward to working with Eurotec for years to come.”
GoECart provides a complete commerce platform, GoECart 360, which enables emerging brands and established merchants to manage all aspects of unified commerce—from ecommerce, multi-channel order and inventory management, and in-store POS, to marketing, merchandising, e-marketplaces, fulfillment, and customer service. GoECart eliminates technology and integration hassles, allowing businesses to run better and grow faster. Additionally, GoECart’s cloud-based delivery model delivers on the rewards of software-as-a-service (SaaS). These include zero investment in infrastructure, no integration headaches, free upgrades, and affordable, pay-as-you-go pricing. For more information, visit GoECart.com.
Eurotec Seating is the leading provider of high-quality home theater seats, multimedia sofas, movie chairs, and home theater decor since 1997. Their mission is not simply to provide a piece of furniture to sit in; it is to provide an exciting centerpiece for gatherings of friends and family that will last through years of relaxation and enjoyment. Since 1997, Eurotec has grown to become the largest in-stock dealer of home theater seating in the country, with over 10,000 seats in their warehouses. Eurotec’s inventory is constantly updated with new seats, many featuring the latest in technological innovation.