Washington, DC (PRWEB) May 06, 2016
Online HR/benefits platforms offer a range of benefits functions to employers of all shapes and sizes and are changing the game for traditional brokers and health plans. “The Rapid Emergence of Online Benefits Firms: Strategies for Health Plans and Brokers,” an upcoming May 17 webinar from Atlantic Information Services, Inc. (AIS), will offer an accurate picture of online benefits today, and the possible risks and rewards. Featuring two executives from broker and benefits consulting firms, the webinar will explain how organizations can transform this new trend into a strong financial opportunity.
Michael Lujan, co-Founder and Chief Strategy Officer for Silicon Valley-based start-up Limelight Health, and David Reid, the CEO of EaseCentral, will describe the model Zenefits — the well-financed start-up human resources platform — and how it could reshape the industry, answering questions such as:
- How does the Zenefits model change the small-group benefits paradigm? How do new partnerships deliver quote-to-enrollment and market advantage?
- How is Silicon Valley influencing health plans and insurers with new technology and business models? What’s new? What’s coming next?
- What impact will direct “real time” carrier connectivity for group business mean for brokers and carriers?
- What steps are brokers taking to adapt to change and survive the market disruption?
- What practical strategies should be in play for insurers? How can health plans benefit from the Zenefits model?
- What are the pros and cons of these new models for employer/purchasers? How useful is the new technology likely to be for purchasers of what size?
- What have brokers and health plans learned over the past year on how to avoid costly mistakes, pick the most appropriate tech vendor and get internal adoption?
- What are the lessons from the recent Zenefits meltdown? Are they expected to fully recover and continue to grow market share?
Visit https://aishealth.com/marketplace/c6m12_051716 for more details and registration information.
Atlantic Information Services, Inc. (AIS) is a publishing and information company that has been serving the health care industry for nearly 30 years. It develops highly targeted news, data and strategic information for managers in hospitals and health systems, health insurance companies, medical group practices, purchasers of health insurance, pharmaceutical companies and other health care organizations. AIS products include print and electronic newsletters, databases, websites, looseleafs, strategic reports, directories, webinars, virtual conferences and training programs.