With SuitePOS and a single cloud platform to run our business, we are able to execute effortlessly across all our channels. New stores, new products, omnichannel promotions and everything we do is deployed in minutes and without any IT headaches.
New York, NY (PRWEB) May 09, 2016
SuiteRetail announced today that it has launched SuitePOS for Salesforce on the Salesforce AppExchange. The solution empowers retailers to connect with and sell to customers in-store. Promotions, products and checkout processes are configured in Salesforce and can span any number of channels and other Salesforce apps.
While traditional retail software providers struggle to transition to the cloud, SuitePOS natively supports the standard for cloud CRM and business apps, Salesforce, to run storefronts and even a retailer’s entire business on a single platform. General merchandise, specialty, and quick-service retailers can now fully leverage Salesforce at the point-of-sale by deploying the SuitePOS app.
Using Salesforce in a browser or the Salesforce1 mobile app, authorized staff can manage retail operations and data encompassing just their storefronts or across all channels and departments. This data can be shared with Salesforce Retail CRM, Wave Analytics and their Sales, Service, Marketing, and Community Cloud products as well as ERP, accounting and thousands of other apps built on the open Salesforce platform. Retailers can stack features and apps as they see fit and provide simple unified cloud access for their employees to manage it all. Customers, items, transactions and promotion data can be shared across Salesforce all the way through to operations, customer service, ecommerce, marketing campaigns and beyond.
The SuitePOS app runs on the latest Apple devices as a lightweight native iOS app and highlights the sleekest and most modern peripherals available today. SuitePOS delivers a super-reliable and high performing world-class shopping experience.
- All POS configuration, data and reporting is managed on the world-class Salesforce platform and eliminates the backups, data integrity issues and IT processes needed to support legacy retail environments
- Simple point-of-sale checkout using modern Apple iOS devices and peripherals from Star Micronics and other leading hardware brands
- Self-service (Kiosk) capability allows retailers to increase sales in-store and reduces lines without hiring additional clerks
- PCI DSS certified payment processing with EMV Chip and NFC support. P2PE encryption provides the highest level of security for cardholder data. NEW option for Square simplifies payment processing configuration and features rapid same-day setup, off-line card processing and the sleekest in Square hardware enclosures and accessories
- Advanced sales tax capabilities including support for Avalara Avatax to simplify compliance
- Seamless and always fast offline/online architecture assure maximum uptime and data availability
- Many other features to serve retailers with brick-and-mortar storefronts
Comments on the News:
“SuiteRetail succeeds beyond expectations in bringing the cloud to the store,” Said Erica Stevens, Vice President of Supply Chain and Information Technology at Dylan’s Candy Bar. “With SuitePOS and a single cloud platform to run our business, we are able to execute effortlessly across all our channels. New stores, new products, omnichannel promotions and everything we do is deployed in minutes and without any IT headaches.”
“Leading companies across many industries recognize Salesforce as the cloud business platform of choice. However, until today, retailers have not been able to leverage the power and range of Salesforce at the POS,” said Jeff Schneider, Co-founder, Director at SuiteRetail. “They are either still stuck on legacy client/server POS solutions or have resorted to moving the old tech to the internet where it still fails to deliver the full benefits and capabilities of an open, multi-tenant cloud platform.”
SuiteRetail Inc. specializes in integrated retail solutions for leading business cloud platforms including NetSuite and Salesforce. Solutions from SuiteRetail are built around SuitePOS which fulfills a wide-range of in-store requirements. SuiteRetail is managed completely in the cloud as part of one integrated omnichannel ERP/CRM suite. SuitePOS supports rapid multi-lane and mobile POS checkout, special orders, customer management, reporting and use of leading-edge hardware.
For more information about SuiteRetail, please visit: http://www.suiteretail.com
Like SuiteRetail on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/suiteretail
Follow SuiteRetail on Twitter: https://twitter.com/suiteretail
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.