The Pick 2 Sales Event lets prospects and customers buy the utility or passenger vehicles they need now by designing a program that fits their budgets.
Augusta, GA. (PRWEB) May 09, 2016
Club Car is enhancing its ongoing Bank on Carryall Sales Event with a limited time Pick 2 Sales Event. Both will end June 30, 2016.
The new Pick 2 Sales Event allows qualified commercial buyers to purchase or lease new, unregistered 2015 or 2016 Carryall 500, 550 or 700 utility vehicles or Transporter passenger vehicles from now through June 30, 2016, with two of these options:
- 0% APR financing for 48 months on purchases, or lease for $155 per month*
- $1,000 bonus cash
- No interest or payment for six months
- $500 trade-in allowance
“This event enables prospects and customers to buy the utility or passenger vehicles they need now by designing the program that best fits their budget,” says Mike Cotter, global strategic marketing director.
The Club Car Advantage
“Club Car vehicles are manufactured from the ground up to deliver superior performance, power and savings,” says Cotter. The company offers:
- Reliable, zero-emissions electric utility, transport and low-speed vehicles with heavy-duty controllers and motors that deliver the power of gasoline vehicles while slashing energy usage.
- Gasoline vehicles powered by an EFI engine with overhead cams that requires far less fuel and maintenance than competitive models.
- An exclusive rustproof, corrosion-resistant, aircraft-grade aluminum frame that extends vehicle life and improves resale value.
- An industry-leading 4-year battery, 3-year/3,000-hour powertrain, 2-year bumper-to-bumper limited warranty on most models.
- The VersAttach™ bed-based attachment system that accommodates racks and holders that carry gear outside the bed, frees bed space and limits round trips.
- A custom solutions department that has built unique vehicles for the U.S. Military, Camp David and many other government and commercial applications.
For more information or to find your local Authorized Club Car dealer, visit http://www.clubcarinfo.com/boc.
About Club Car
Club Car, one of the most respected names in the golf industry, is the world’s largest manufacturer of small-wheel, zero-emissions electric vehicles. The company’s Precedent® golf cars, exclusive Visage™ Mobile Golf Information System, and Carryall® turf utility vehicles are integral to successful operations at thousands of courses around the world. Carryall utility and transport vehicles are used in a variety of commercial, industrial, government, rental and resort applications. The company also offers street-legal, low speed vehicles (LSVs) for personal and commercial use, all backed by Club Car’s 50+ year legacy of superior design, manufacture and service. Club Car is part of Ingersoll Rand, and is based in Augusta, Ga. Visit http://www.clubcar.com.
*The $155 monthly lease payment is based on a new Carryall 500 gas vehicle with commercial package at $10,164 MSRP for 60 months at 3.9%. It is intended for illustration purposes only.